Just had a horrible thought about next Monday night's game (1 Viewer)

Actual quotes from tonight mentioned on another thread:

Booger: "They can't win if they don't score."
Witten: "Turnovers matter."

Yep, next Monday should be fun. Perhaps someone could create a drinking game around it.
Oh, you beat me. So I'll say this, I absolutely agree we must make a game for next week.

Booger: "It's all about the Saints defense...."

"If that defense can just play better, they might have a chance against top teams like ..... Cowboys."
Who is only [marginally] considered a "top team" by virtue of beating .......

..... the Saints

Witten on the Vikings going for it on 4th down at the goal line:"it's the right call. They don't know if they will be back here".
Vikings miss on the 4th down try.
Witten: "they should've kicked the field goal... but it was the right call".

Oh, you beat me. So I'll say this, I absolutely agree we must make a game for next week.

Pretty sure I won’t be able to make it to work on Tuesday. Especially if the game is about important things like having to score points.

Ok. Let’s make it a game. It is already a farce but some sort of game could make it bearable.

Every time they say “What the cowboys did/what the cowboys were able to do”

Drink.

You’d be dead before kickoff.

Edit: which would mean you wouldn’t have to listen to the rest of the game.

*head tap meme*

Man that mute button has been getting a workout. I go from rarely using it to every monday around 7pm. At this rate i am going run that poor button to its death. Dang you espn.

" Here comes Taylor Heinicke for the Hail Mary with 3 seconds left on the clock"
Score at halftime 34-0.

Saints 34, Carolina 17 mid 4th quarter Saints driving

Booger: 'Carolina really needs a stop here'

I will take anything if it isn't Collinsworth.
I agree. He must've talked about Goff's first interception the other night for about twenty freaking minutes saying that he stepped on someone or was stepped on. They finally showed the slow-mo to shut his a** up.

The announcers. :eek: I expect the usual ineptitude plus a five-minute conversation about the Cowboys during the action. We have gone from "Yay, the Saints are on Monday Night Football" to "Ugh, the Saints are on Monday Night Football." Fortunately, there's the wwl stream.

Starting around halftime of last year's playoff game at MN, I have permanently muted the TV for away games (regardless of announcing crew) and listen to 70s soft rock instead. I highly recommend it.

Why listen to Booger, Ronde, Ian Eagle, or Collinsworth when you can chill out with the Marshall Tucker Band?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom