Just imagine this board...... (1 Viewer)

Nah, this was worse.
We havent been leading by double digits, with the ball, with 4 minutes left, followed by THREE turnovers.

Actually we did do what the chargers did in this game. The two pic's we gave away turned the momentum towards the chargers. We just got the favor returned and came out one point ahead.

Actually we did do what the chargers did in this game. The two pic's we gave away turned the momentum towards the chargers. We just got the favor returned and came out one point ahead.

We lost 3 turnovers in the last 5 minutes?
I missed that somehow.

Nah, this was worse.
We havent been leading by double digits, with the ball, with 4 minutes left, followed by THREE turnovers.

Might not be the exact same, but giving up 22 points in the 4th quarter after Breaux went down against the Raiders is pretty similar to the meltdown that happened in San Diego yesterday.

I was just coming in to say "Raiders, Week 1." It may not have gone down the EXACT same way, but that was a terribly blown 4th quarter lead.

This team could so easily be 3-1 right now.

Nah, this was worse.

Check back to the game in detriot a couple of years ago :9:

I was just coming in to say "Raiders, Week 1." It may not have gone down the EXACT same way, but that was a terribly blown 4th quarter lead.

This team could so easily be 3-1 right now.

So we actually had no chance against the falcons :angryrazz:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom