Just Kidding/ The Saints have signed the following players: (1 Viewer)

Professor

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
The Saints signed Briggs after threatening his family.

The Saints signed Samuel after threatening his dog. (There is that connection to Vick through his cousin, you know.)

The Saints signed Shockey after holding his mother hostage for the past 24 hours and threatening Eric Mangini with a threat to force Belichick to go to the Jets as the GM by threatening to fully expose spygate.

The Saints signed the rest of the NFL after we threatened to empty the commissioner's personal bank account and send the money to Parris Hilton.

Now nobody has a team but the Saints. They win the next ten Super Bowls by default.

Folks, the Saints can't FORCE these players to sign. Get over it. This happens every year. Some people act as if they are children who didn't get their favorite toy for Christmas.

Last edited:
I don't get why people get so offended when fans have expectations to at least see there team have some sort of PLAN in free agency.

We are a team that missed the playoffs and have tons of cap room. Is it really that big of a deal if some are disappointed that we have not only not signed anyone, we really havent brought any true starter to the team except for trading for an injured MLB that was not available for trade until a few days ago?

You seem teams go into free agency with a set plan with specific targets that they want and get them. I didn't see that with the Saints. Were our first priorities really Aaron Glenn and Bobby McCray? That is just pathetic in my opinion.

I said this in another thread but I too get irked at the "why havent we signed anyone" threads...but at the same time though I would like to at least see this team appear have some sort of PLAN.

It is frustrating that a non-playoff team with over $30 million in cap space and GLARING needs has not at least addressed one hole outside of the Vilma deal, a player who is basically on a one year contract.

I don't get why people get so offended when fans have expectations to at least see there team have some sort of PLAN in free agency.

We don't.

What we get offended by, is that if there is actually any news of substance on the front page, we can't find it because the whole thing has been spammed up with sniveling whining.

We are a team that missed the playoffs and have tons of cap room. Is it really that big of a deal if some are disappointed that we have not only not signed anyone, we really havent brought any true starter to the team except for trading for an injured MLB that was not available for trade until a few days ago?

You seem teams go into free agency with a set plan with specific targets that they want and get them. I didn't see that with the Saints. Were our first priorities really Aaron Glenn and Bobby McCray? That is just pathetic in my opinion.

I said this in another thread but I too get irked at the "why havent we signed anyone" threads...but at the same time though I would like to at least see this team appear have some sort of PLAN.

It is frustrating that a non-playoff team with over $30 million in cap space and GLARING needs has not at least addressed one hole outside of the Vilma deal, a player who is basically on a one year contract.

As I said in my original post: Folks, the Saints can't FORCE these players to sign.

You are assuming the Saints have/had no plan. You are not a part of their meetings, nor are you or anyone else on this board able to discuss what their plan is with any intelligence about it. Neither you nor I know anything, and neither does anyone else on this forum. We may have our wish lists, but we will end up with whatever team takes the field in September, regardless of how we feel.

I can say one thing. The Saints DO have a plan in place and are doing their best to implement it. I know this because Loomis and Payton seem like the kind of people who don't enter such an important period of the NFL year without a plan. We may not like the plan, and we may not (probably don't) know the plan. We can just hope that some of the free agents decide to visit with and sign with the Saints. Again, we can't force them to do this.

I'm just tired of the babies on here whining every time a player signs with another team.

i think that people wouldn't get so mad at the FO if they realized that the NFL doesn't work like the madden video games

i agree with antipop

:plus-un2: :9:

As I said in my original post: Folks, the Saints can't FORCE these players to sign.

You are assuming the Saints have/had no plan. You are not a part of their meetings, nor are you or anyone else on this board able to discuss what their plan is with any intelligence about it. Neither you nor I know anything, and neither does anyone else on this forum. We may have our wish lists, but we will end up with whatever team takes the field in September, regardless of how we feel.

I can say one thing. The Saints DO have a plan in place and are doing their best to implement it. I know this because Loomis and Payton seem like the kind of people who don't enter such an important period of the NFL year without a plan. We may not like the plan, and we may not (probably don't) know the plan. We can just hope that some of the free agents decide to visit with and sign with the Saints. Again, we can't force them to do this.

I'm just tired of the babies on here whining every time a player signs with another team.

Quit whining about people whining:ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom