Just one request of the Saints (1 Viewer)

As far as Hartley going to the PS.....

According to league policy, only certain types of players are allowed to sign to the practice squad. Players cannot have played more than nine regular season games or been on the active roster for an entire year, nor can players be allowed to spend more than two seasons on the same team's squad unless that team's active roster never dips below 53 players.
I think Hartley only played in 8 games last year...but I'm not sure. I suppose he would be eligible, unless I'm wrong about how many games he played.....

Regardless, I would not risk it. I bet Cleveland would nab him in a hurry with Phil Dawson banged up. They are having to roll with Cundiff again tomorrow (for the third game in a row).

As far as Hartley going to the PS.....

I think Hartley only played in 8 games last year...but I'm not sure. I suppose he would be eligible, unless I'm wrong about how many games he played.....

Regardless, I would not risk it. I bet Cleveland would nab him in a hurry with Phil Dawson banged up. They are having to roll with Cundiff again tomorrow (for the third game in a row).

he only played 8 games like u said, however the question is was he on your roster all year?

also take in mind if he is on your practice squad another team can sign him. the bucs just cut there kicker so they might grab him

he only played 8 games like u said, however the question is was he on your roster all year?

also take in mind if he is on your practice squad another team can sign him. the bucs just cut there kicker so they might grab him

I'm pretty sure we signed him after the bye last year. We used some European guy for the game in London and when we got back that's when we auditioned some guys for both kicker and punter.

We were having major probs, and Payton was fed up.
lolxg6.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom