Just Picked up Morrowind: GOTY (1 Viewer)

Ahh, its probably like they said, your speed, athletics, sneak etc. are low. Like I was saying about the combat swinging the sword, its the same for all that stuff in morrowind. Early in the game its really a pain to level the skills other than magic (which you can just keep casting spells in the air over and over and gain levels) My advice if you are moving to slow and its unbearable its to just find a speed or athletics trainer and buy yourself a few levels. I'm sure you can just google "morrowind skill trainer locations" or someting to that effect and get any trainers wereabouts.

If you still feel like your going to slow, look up "boots of blinding speed" they are a reward in a quest and fortify speed by 500 I believe (i just can't recall the quest, haven't played in a long time) But you can move alot lot faster, just have a resist magic potion or armor on before you put the boots on because while equiped the boots "blind" you as well (thus the name) But with a resist magic spell/armor/potion activated you can block out the blindness and still get the fortify speed attribute. Also even after the potion runs out if you use one for that purpose the blindness will not take effect even after. Once they are equiped the active effects will stay that way until you take the boots off. So you will not have to keep drinking potions to see with the boots on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom