4 int's for TD's

1 forced fumble

5 sacks

3 reggie bush punt returns for touchdowns

2 reggie bush rushing touchdowns

1 deuce rushing touchdowns

3 brees passing touchdowns

colston 110 yards

id settle for just the 4 INT's for touchdowns and 5 sacks :)

This is going to be my last season on All-Pro. Up until this current season I'm on, I had most of the penalties off because I felt the game cheated when it came to giving out penalties. The Offense and Defense Pass Assist was on, now off. Plus injury used to always be off, now it's on. Once the season is over, I'm going to All-Madden. I figure it's about time considering that the last 2 seasons I played I went 19-0. Right now I'm 5-0. A season or two before I went 16-0, I went somewhere around 17-2.

I play strictly All-Madden with the passer cone on. I do great unless Drew Brees gets hurt and Jamie Martin has to come in. Then it all goes to hell. Very realistic in that regard.

You can tell its Rookie by the punt returns for a TD.

You can go a million games on All Madden and never get a punt return for a TD

I would have blocked a punt if the kicker didn't decide to hold onto it and get sacked. I also had a string of 6 returns for TD's in a row that encompassed 2 games. I think that was on Pro. I need to improve my passing game significantly in order to succeed on All-Madden. I'm pretty good though, 60 percent completion right now.

There are some great recommended sliders to balance the game out there; use Google and dig a few up.

I play strictly All-Madden with the passer cone on. I do great unless Drew Brees gets hurt and Jamie Martin has to come in. Then it all goes to hell. Very realistic in that regard.

Hell yah!!! That's the ONLY way to play. If you don't play with the QB Vision Cone, then you're not really playing!

I like the challenge. To be truthful, I think I've played the computer too much because now passes that used to be money are now all covered up. There's always multiple defenders around my receivers. I do up the sliders on offense, but I give the CPU the same treatment, that way my guys can catch better and it's not cheating because the CPU has the exact same ability. Plus I get the virus, and I hardly ever punt, even on my own 20 on 4th and 15. Now against a human I'd play differently, but I seriously don't think the computer can beat me anymore unless I up it to All-Madden. And once my passing improves I'll try the QB vision.

Last edited:
Hell yah!!! That's the ONLY way to play. If you don't play with the QB Vision Cone, then you're not really playing!

I hate that stupid cone. Can't stand it when I have a reciever over the middle with noone within 10 yards of him, and I miss him because I can't quite get the cone there in time. I wish you could turn that off and still play on all madden mode.

I'm 4-1 on all madden. Lost to only the seahawks, mckenzie is leading the NFL in picks, with 9 in 5 games. He picked off hasselbeck 4 times and returned 2 for TDs, and I threw 2 picks with brees
final score was 24-21..I couldnt get it done on offense..i got reggie at wr and deuce at rb..reggie is the 3drb

You can do that on All-Pro, easy. I played the Bucs yesterday, beat them 99-0 with over 700yds passing, 12 sacks, 6ints, etc. It's the same every game, unless I play a team with a good offense and they might score 3-14 points.

I score 300+ pts easily in 1 game on rookie with sliders altered, with 5 min quarters...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom