Just putting this out there (1 Viewer)

That only makes the pick more logical. We already spent in Peat, we will not be able to do so on Wartford. We still have Ram to sign, and that won't come cheap.

It also goes with the idea of keeping all assets for next year. This year we don't have many open spaces in our roster. Won't be the same case next year. We simply can't re-sign everyone.

I do like the pick.

Warford will play this year; offensive linemen usually take the longest to develop for NFL. But he may very well come in due to either injury or as a swing guard or something. Awesome pick that will pay dividends. The Saints FO doesn’t usually miss on offensive line talent and Ruiz is likely the best interior lineman in the draft.

Warford will play this year; offensive linemen usually take the longest to develop for NFL. But he may very well come in due to either injury or as a swing guard or something. Awesome pick that will pay dividends. The Saints FO doesn’t usually miss on offensive line talent and Ruiz is likely the best interior lineman in the draft.

??

Jahri Evans, Carl Nicks, Erik McCoy ( there are many more through out the league) and now Ceasar Ruiz would like to have a talk with you.

Ruiz will start on Day 1

??

Jahri Evans, Carl Nicks, Erik McCoy ( there are many more through out the league) and now Ceasar Ruiz would like to have a talk with you.

Ruiz will start on Day 1
Possible but I doubt it. He’s a great investment though! He’s the future at RG. He’s a natural center but McCoy has that on lock.

I think you could look further down at Nick Easton. Why throw out your starter from last year when you can save almost as much from a guy that was hardly ever active.

I don't like starting o-line rookies unless you have to. Saints have been successful with it lately but it's not ideal imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom