Just putting this out there (1 Viewer)

Possible but I doubt it. He’s a great investment though! He’s the future at RG. He’s a natural center but McCoy has that on lock.

You need to tell that to the staff because they seem to think he's starting at C next year with McCoy starting at guard.

You'll be lucky to get a cup of water
image.gif.3db28dc10ef8e8d168c258b2920c3628.gif

I’d love to get a 4th for Warford, but that’s probably being too optimistic. More likely, he’ll just be released to get more cap room.
Trades for players are so rare in the draft.

We will need to cut him and then sign Ram or Latt long term with the savings. That way we aren't stuck trying to sign both next year.

One thing’s for sure. We do not have to worry about depth at center. With this pick, we now have a guy we signed to play center and two 1st rounders that we also drafted to play center.

Right. Tackle, too.

If Armstead goes down and we have to play Peat at Tackle again, we have plenty of depth inside to cover for it.

Maybe you use Warford this year and then let him walk. Hopefully someone will sign him for a large enough contract to get us a comp pick.

If Warford was so bad, when has he not been cut yet? I mean, how bad is Nick Easton if we paid him good money at an interior lineman and the Saints have no faith that he can start? We probably could have used that money toward improving the LB position, which continues to be an abyss.

no one will trade for him with that salary unless the saints eat some of his salary

If Warford was so bad, when has he not been cut yet? I mean, how bad is Nick Easton if we paid him good money at an interior lineman and the Saints have no faith that he can start? We probably could have used that money toward improving the LB position, which continues to be an abyss.

True, but Easton is getting up there in age, and probably not seen as a permanent solution.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom