Just read this comment on NFL.com gameday report.... (1 Viewer)

fenboy73

Keep the Faith!
Reaction score
Saints are looking good this year but so are the Giants. I believe the saints will be stopped soon. One very important thing they will need to work on before they play the Giants is their defense. The Saints had a very sloppy day against the Jets and I think if the Saints play the way they did today against the Giants...it's going to get ugly. I also believe that Drew Brees will throw at least 2 interceptions that game. I am not taking any credit away from the Saints or Mr. Brees... but they will need to bring the heat against the pass rush of the Giants and make it count.

What game did he watch!!

Full article here http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81328993&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

You would expect after Brees' 2nd game without a TD, people would start realizing we've won the last two games with our DOMINANT DEFENSE.

comment by someone who just doesn't know what he is talking about. Our defense played very very well on Sunday. "Sloppy" would not be the way that I described our defense playing. Just silly.

My goodness, I expected to see articles about how our Offense was held in check for the better of two games now, not that our defense was sloppy.......OMG.

well I suppose our D was sloppy. We only scored on 2 of the 4 turnovers. Gotta do better.

Wow, that is pathetic. I understand that it takes more than one game to reverse the mindset after years of poor defensive play. However, this is FOUR GAMES where our defense has improved each game...

FAIL!

This ignorance is the reason why upstart teams like the Falcons of last year and the Jets of this year go as far as they do and have such good records and it's because people either don't want to believe what they see and by doing so cannot adjust to what they see. It's a testament to the ignorance of the league.

I say we just keep giving them reasons to come up with on how we won, its got to be getting hard to convience themselves their better then they are. They can keep racking up excuses and we'll keep racking up wins!

The Bible says "A fool is known by his much speaking". This person should have kept his mouth shut, but no he had to open it and let the whole world know that he's a total moron! LOL. Let people keep thinking we're not good or just playing weak teams, or rookie qb's? There always seems to be a "but wait" or "what about" when it comes to our Saints. But the Who Dat Nation knows that we're the real deal and soon the whole NFL will agree.

Well, let's see according to the media, we have played two rookies, a QB starting his first NFL game, and T.O.

Game 1 - Lions suck, QB a rookie. Saints should have smoked them.

Game 2 - Donovan McNabb out, Vick busy taking notes, Kolb's first start, Westbrook hurt (in 3rd qtr.), etc. causing the Eagles to lose.

Game 3 - T.O. did not make a catch. T.O. baited by media. Can the media get T.O. to blame Trent Edwards or Dick Jauron for not getting a catch? Was it their fault he didn't get a catch? Will T.O. be a locker room cancer. No, it's a contract year for T.O. so he has to behave. So bait T.O. some more. Who did they play anyway?

Game 4 - Mark Sanchez finally looked like a rookie. Everyone knew there would be a game like this, one that would bring Sanchez back to earth. He didn't play very well, he is just a rookie.The Jets killer defense stopped Drew Brees and the high powered Saints offense.

Defense was obviously dominant. The thing the Saints need to work on is short yardage on offense. We regressed some there. Shades of last season on those 4th down stuffs. I'm sure Payton will address it during the bye-week.

Haha we allowed 1TD and that came after a TO.
Plus the Saints would of scored 31 if they would of ran those last plays.
Btw how many points did that guy.. whatshisname .. Tim Baby? Tron Badger? put up on the Jets?

Still think Giants could beat Saints though but not because neither team suck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom