Just remember what’s tomorrow (today) (1 Viewer)

I'm in that number.

And I will stop and tip my 40 for the 2,500 lefties who perish each year at the hands of equipment and implements meant for right-handers.

There's also this. We're being exterminated!

Left-handed people tend to live significantly shorter lives than right-handers, perhaps because they face more perils in a world dominated by the right-handed, according to new research.

Earlier studies also suggested that left-handed people do not seem to live as long as those right-handed.

lefty here! right handers just dont understand the struggle.

note books in school having hte rings on the left side (one year i found some with them on the opposite, but they were the 5 star ones that were more pricey)
writing in pencil and/or pen and having the ink on your hand from writing over the ink
having desk in school with an armrest on the right side so the right handers can rest their arms while in school

ever had to sit next to someone htat was right handed at the table? elbows hit constantly.

do any of yall do stuff right handed rather than left (shoot pool, putt putt, bat)

are you left footed also?

note books in school having hte rings on the left side (one year i found some with them on the opposite, but they were the 5 star ones that were more pricey)
writing in pencil and/or pen and having the ink on your hand from writing over the ink
having desk in school with an armrest on the right side so the right handers can rest their arms while in school

ever had to sit next to someone htat was right handed at the table? elbows hit constantly.

do any of yall do stuff right handed rather than left (shoot pool, putt putt, bat)

are you left footed also?

I do lots of things right handed, I was always too impatient to try to work it out left handed. I play guitar right handed because when I got my first guitar at 13, I didn't know there was such a thing as a left-handed guitar. I play golf right handed because I out-grew my lefty kid clubs and my parents didn't think I played enough to warrant new ones. So I took my dad's. I'm right footed.

I remember some years back, I was talking to these girls at a bar or something - and we started talking about me being left handed and how lefties often do things right-handed just out of convenience. One of the girls blushed and said "what hand do you know, do that with??"

I thought for a second and then said "Depends on which side the mouse is on."

My heart goes out to you. It’s a shame that your parents and teachers failed you when you were children. As the Bible says, spare the rod and you get left handed kids. Or something like that.

We always have to sit to the left of right-handers when eating.

It's not fair.

Plus we are associated with the Devil.

Thread of the year...

Change my mind.

grew up watching my dad curl his hand around like his wrist was broken just to get the pen in more of a dragging position.

My theory on that has always been that lefties do the wrist curl because they were taught how to write by a right-handed person.

I was taught by a lefty (my mother) and I don't do the wrist curl at all. My wrist position is straight, the same as "normal" people.

My theory on that has always been that lefties do the wrist curl because they were taught how to write by a right-handed person.

I was taught by a lefty (my mother) and I don't do the wrist curl at all. My wrist position is straight, the same as "normal" people.

that may be. I had always based my assumption on my own experience trying to write left handed. For those of us who have always been able to smoothly drag the pen across in a pulling motion, pushing it is clunky as hell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom