Just saw on news the NO FUN LEAGUE rules for Saints fans inside the game. (1 Viewer)

I'm sticking a beach ball in my shorts under my pants, along with my camera and my beer... They are gonna have to strip search me to find it... Good luck security...

:smilielol:I saw you in Miami back in OCT. with your suit on and cant figure out how the hell u sit down in those small hard seats at the stadium. My husband even said how umcomfortable they were I can imagine with all your gear on. They will have a blast with you at the gate... Go get em OPTIMUS!! Glad to see you making the trip..

I'm sticking a beach ball in my shorts under my pants, along with my camera and my beer... They are gonna have to strip search me to find it... Good luck security...
the last superbowl a friend said they use metal detectors. be carefull what you bring in.

How can they not allow binoculars ? I can see the argument with cameras, but the seats they alloted for the teams' fans, you will need binoculars to see.
The binoculars may be used by terrorists to aim their lasers? :idunno:

oh man, security is just gonna LOVE me.

they've stated that everyone going into the stadium will be searched, so you might want to get their early incase you have to take your gear back to the car.

also, heard on WWL yesterday, no radios will be allowed into the stadium, but you can buy a offical NFL Radio in the stadium for 20 bucks to hear the WWL broadcast during the game.

I'm going to wear my big flag as a cape, maybe they'll let me keep it. I'll tell them I'm SuperSaint 2

How can they not allow binoculars ? I can see the argument with cameras, but the seats they alloted for the teams' fans, you will need binoculars to see.
People could always sneak in beer with fake binoculars...that's all I can come up with though :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom