just slammed my finger in a door (1 Viewer)

pennstater

Very Banned
Reaction score
easily one of the worst physical pains of my life, im not sure why but my fingers hurts even worse then when I broke my forearm.

I can't even take tylennol because im drinking heavily tonight. so I guess I just live with it for now?

just slapped a band daid on it, I was bleeding underneath the fingernail.

I just avoided a ring of moisture from a small frosty that was formerly on the desk about 3" away from the spacebar of my keyboard.

:shrug:

TPS

My boss did this recently. The pain was so intense he drilled a small hole in his fingernail at 1 in the morning to drain the blood. He'd do it periodically throughout the day.

There are worse appendages for you to slam in a door. I hope you're not drinking naked.

Suck it up, Nancy. :hihi:

Try getting a vasectomy reversal if you want to know real pain.

drilling a hole in the nail will release the pressure and make it feel much better...

I just avoided a ring of moisture from a small frosty that was formerly on the desk about 3" away from the spacebar of my keyboard.

:shrug:

TPS

Did you get your frosty with or without pickles?

lightweight

Attachments

• zip.jpg
    zip.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 119
I can truly sympathize with you about the pain. I did the same a few years ago. Tried to "drill" thru the nail for pressure relief, but the drilling pressure almost made me pass out....I called a friend and he gave me the most wonderful advice.... Take a paper clip, straighten one section out, and heat it cherry red w/a lighter, torch, gas stove, etc....lightly touch it down on the nail and it will quickly burn a hole in the nail and the blood will "shoot" up out of the nail bed...AAAAHHHH !!! Sweet relief..... I was afraid to try it but I had no choice...glad that I did....This remedy is as near as painless as you can get, and NO, it does not burn......Try it...you'll thank me, I assure you..... Fred

easily one of the worst physical pains of my life, im not sure why but my fingers hurts even worse then when I broke my forearm.

I can't even take tylennol because im drinking heavily tonight. so I guess I just live with it for now?

You should pray for healing instead of seeking medical attention.

I slammed mine in a car door. It locked and I had to get my wife to unlock it before i could remove the finger. It actually squeezed the meat out the end of the fingernail. Doc was just sick by it. It hurt like hell. I Doc drilled a hole using a red hot needle. It looked like a fountain. He then had to"reduce" the finger meat ( looked like uncooked chicken).

Pain ...oh I can tell you about pain. The finger nail got hooked on a towel as i was getting out the shower. It ripped it out...that is worse than the finger smash.

This thing basically weeped blood the whole weekend before I went to the doc. not spmething I want to repeat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom