Just think how different it would have been. . . (1 Viewer)

I really wanted to see him back flip over the OL and into the opposition's backfield.

The thing that irritates me the most about the whole WT fiasco was that Payton made as if he was beneath even trying out let alone making this team "on the rise? What ends up happening is a laying of a big 7-9 egg lead by the head coach who must have actually believed the defense of last year wasnt a fluke and despite a defense one more year older would have gotten miraculously better somehow? Then a head coach of one year feels obliged to a new cornerback of just a few games a guaranteed slot no matter how bad he plays? Has 2 RB's that are able to add a dimension that his star RB doesnt but still feels the need to run him anyway til he gets hurt? This will be Payton's 3rd offseason which is when coaches are usually expected to deliver, if he doesnt I for one am tired of hearing his weekly post game comments of ..."uhhhh, umm, that was a tough lost, ummm, you got to give them credit, umm, got to fix the mistakes, uhhh.

Pardon me, but did I miss something? For what team is Thomas playing? I googled him and there's no mention of his being on an NFL roster, except for the first twenty minutes of the Saints training camp.

If he's playing well on another team, you might have an argument. However, if he's done nothing, as it appears, then this is the most nonsensical thread on this forum, which is saying a lot indeed.

Walter Thomas For President!!

lol those post were great last year!!

Pardon me, but did I miss something? For what team is Thomas playing? I googled him and there's no mention of his being on an NFL roster, except for the first twenty minutes of the Saints training camp.

If he's playing well on another team, you might have an argument. However, if he's done nothing, as it appears, then this is the most nonsensical thread on this forum, which is saying a lot indeed.

Yet it probably has more entertainment value than the entire front page combined.

/Is it September yet?

Imagine how different it would be if Miami would have signed Drew Brees when they had the chance, and not gone after Culpepper.

9 minutes of fame... I wonder if he's been working out this year, and if he'll give it another try... would be a shame if he let that talent and athleticism go to waste.

I just wish coach Payton would've let him stick around til training camp.

Just think how different the season could have been if he had eaten Mark Simoneau and Jason David...............................

I just wish coach Payton would've let him stick around til training camp.

Oh... Okay... I see your point... Just to let the other players know that if they show up so out of shape they can't even make it through one practice then that would be okay because POTENTIAL is everything, especially if you can do a backflip.

Okay... I understand now.

Just think how different the season could have been if he had eaten Mark Simoneau and Jason David...............................[/QUOTE]

Just think how different the season could have been if he had eaten Mark Simoneau and Jason David...............................
Or Devery's hands: he's not using them well enough.

EDIT: fixed attribution.

Last edited:
Yeah I think you were quoting somebody else. I saw it at the bottom of your post above mine and thought you said it. I fixed my post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom