Just "throwing" this out there (1 Viewer)

FatCitySaint

Drag The Waters
Reaction score
I think Brett Hundley could be something interesting under Sean Payton.....What you guys think? He seems to have a good head for the game, pretty mobile but looks to pass first. He is only 25 and could be right in his prime if Drew retires in 2-3 years.

Huntley showed himself to be a run first almost run only qb last season. If that could be coached out of him, then I think you'd have something. I think we have a similar thing going on right now with Hill. I also think Hill is more athletic and shows a tad more promise.

No, I think we need to keep Drew for 5 years, I can't see a decline and until I SEE one, I don't want to roll the dice on anyone

I just don't see it in Hill, The guy is an athletic freak but his passing accuracy scares me.
Yeah. 8/9 for 72 yards and a QB rating of 100 was pretty scary, alright.

Meanwhile Hundley, playing with a very good team had a season QB rating of only 70.6. 9 TDs with 12(!) ints. Most people consider 80 an average qb rating.

When I watched him he actualy looked worse than his stats so no thank you.

Last edited:
When have you seen him inaccurate?
He hit his targets Thursday and beat writers tend to describe him as accurate
From the vids I have seen of him in TC and even in the preseason game he gets the ball in the vicinity most of the time but his placement isn't always great. :shrug:

Plus the dude is like 29? He will be 31+ before he even gets a chance....

From the vids I have seen of him in TC and even in the preseason game he gets the ball in the vicinity most of the time but his placement isn't always great. :shrug:

I think maybe you have your scare-o-meter calibrated a bit high

27. He'll turn 28 later this month. You have a problem with getting a good 5-6 years out of a qb? Maybe more since he has zero mileage on him at the position.

But I'm not even trying to sell the guy. He is just a much better prospect than Hundley who had a shot and blew it horribly.

Why did you put "throwing" in quotation marks?

Were you quoting someone who said "throwing" or was it supposed to be sarcastic or ironic?

Like this: This "fresh" gas station sushi smells funny.

I'm confused...

By the way, Brett Hundley is garbage, that's why Green Bay picked up Kizer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom