Article Just too many guys out….(7 offensive starters , PFT article) (1 Viewer)

PFT article about our injuries. Man we seem to always be snake bit…

We can talk about next man up mentality all we want but the injuries this year probably rivals what happen to SF last year. They were picked to not only win the NFC West by most but represent the NFC in the SB. Injuries changed all that.

While we weren't picked by any to go to the SB this year we can all agree that these injuries are too much to overcome. This could unravel should we lose tomorrow and could be staring at a 5 game skid with Buffalo and Dallas coming to town the next two weeks.

I'll be watching but it's too bad the bug got us this year.

WhoDat!

Still a game worth watching. I'm a Saints fan and win or lose I root this team on. We started the season with guys out and questions marks at alot of positions, just the kind of season it's been for us this year

Still a game worth watching. I'm a Saints fan and win or lose I root this team on. We started the season with guys out and questions marks at alot of positions, just the kind of season it's been for us this year
Always worth watching imo, especially coming from a time when we’d struggle to win 3 games. I’ll always be a Saints fan, even if they lose their next 51 games in a row. Lol

I prob wont watch the game, but I'll turn it on in the 4th quarter to see how they are doing. Just dont think we can field a competitive team with all those missing starters.
Well, maybe... this is the game that we find out Ireland and SP have been wrong all along and THESE GUYS should have been the Starters all along!!!!

OK, I tried...

I understand about the offense,but what's the defenses excuse? This team is done & going nowhere!

Well their excuse is that had approximately 43 seconds of rest in between drives because the offense is putrid. You can’t expect them to be able to chase that QB around for 90 plays

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom