Just vent here (1 Viewer)

AmerVet

The 1 Arm Receiver
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can't stand how slow the guards pull on toss sweeps. No running backs will be successful behind that Crap. Ginn looks to be a waste. Harris just shouldn't be on active roster. Opposing teams game plan for us way better than we do for them. We score points when the other team is done shaping the game for their victory. It's currently a 16 point game with 5 min left on the clock. I expect the we will dink and dump the clock out. Really thought we would have a defense that would create turnovers. I'm now sure that our offense is the only chance we have at a decent season.

We MIGHT beat the Bears, Redskins, Rams and Jets.

As bad as this team is and with more injuries--we realistically could be a 3 or 4 win team. We'll win a few we shouldn't just to slide us out of 1st/2nd place in the draft likely.

The organization MUST draft Drew's replacement in 2018.

I simply don't care anymore. I'm feeling the same way as the last year of Ditka where I simply just gave up watching saints football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We MIGHT beat the Bears, Redskins, Rams and Jets.

As bad as this team is and with more injuries--we realistically could be a 3 or 4 win team. We'll win a few we shouldn't just to slide us out of 1st/2nd place in the draft likely.

The organization MUST draft Drew's replacement in 2018.
The Saints haven't beaten the Redskins since 2009 and this team bears no comparison the the Superbowl team of 2009.

You are correct in saying the Saints have a shot against the Redskins compared to how bad they look against most of their schedule, it's all relative :hihi:

Is it too much to ask a pro football team to be competitive?
and at least know that 11 men, and only 11, are allowed to be on the field at any one time. Last week it's 10 men, and this week 12 men. Is that really so hard??

vent-front.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom