Just wanna make Whodats smile :) (1 Viewer)

Muerte33

All-Pro
Reaction score
I would have much rather seen Seattle in there. Kaepernick needs to tone down his hubris.
It is almost embarrassing. Russell Wilson and Brees impress me on how they handle themselves.

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
The ultimate would have been a Seattle win @ Atlanta. That would have kept the "choke" streak alive, Atlanta would STILL be in meltown :melt: ...and we'd actually have a QB we could all genuinely root for in the SB.

:gosaints:

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
just visited their site for the first time this year. Really surprised at how few people jumped off the Matty train given his post-season production. Let them think they still have their man. Pay him what he wants.

Fontenot

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I would have much rather seen Seattle in there. Kaepernick needs to tone down his hubris.
It is almost embarrassing. Russell Wilson and Brees impress me on how they handle themselves.
K is headed for a big fall at some point; he is drinking the Cam juice (which you could see at Pro Bowl last year didn't go over so well with players).

Did y'all notice Brees towering over Wilson at pro bowl? Made Drew look like Brady in comparison. Kid deserves rookie of the year; I had no idea he was that short.

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
This should help as well... Made me smile :ezbill:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LsAJ6QnaS64?list=PLBB4DADCE8BDFE0B0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
That Tracy Porter pick-6 was the ultimate! :evilgrin:

I miss Porter & Meachem. :sad:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zjbw6WSFqEw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:gosaints:

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
K is headed for a big fall at some point; he is drinking the Cam juice (which you could see at Pro Bowl last year didn't go over so well with players).

Did y'all notice Brees towering over Wilson at pro bowl? Made Drew look like Brady in comparison. Kid deserves rookie of the year; I had no idea he was that short.
I can easily see him getting hurt tomorrow. He runs straight up with no fear of being hit. Well the team he plays tomorrow loves to hit so don't be surprised if he gets knocked out of the game and Smith gets another shot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom