Just wanna make Whodats smile :) (1 Viewer)

Joalgo

Under construction....
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
:ezbill: In honor of the big game tomorrow...

Attachments

• sm2.jpg
    sm2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 555
I would have much rather seen Seattle in there. Kaepernick needs to tone down his hubris.
It is almost embarrassing. Russell Wilson and Brees impress me on how they handle themselves.

The ultimate would have been a Seattle win @ Atlanta. That would have kept the "choke" streak alive, Atlanta would STILL be in meltown :melt: ...and we'd actually have a QB we could all genuinely root for in the SB.

:gosaints:

just visited their site for the first time this year. Really surprised at how few people jumped off the Matty train given his post-season production. Let them think they still have their man. Pay him what he wants.

I would have much rather seen Seattle in there. Kaepernick needs to tone down his hubris.
It is almost embarrassing. Russell Wilson and Brees impress me on how they handle themselves.

K is headed for a big fall at some point; he is drinking the Cam juice (which you could see at Pro Bowl last year didn't go over so well with players).

Did y'all notice Brees towering over Wilson at pro bowl? Made Drew look like Brady in comparison. Kid deserves rookie of the year; I had no idea he was that short.

This should help as well... Made me smile :ezbill:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LsAJ6QnaS64?list=PLBB4DADCE8BDFE0B0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

That Tracy Porter pick-6 was the ultimate! :evilgrin:

I miss Porter & Meachem. :sad:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zjbw6WSFqEw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:gosaints:

K is headed for a big fall at some point; he is drinking the Cam juice (which you could see at Pro Bowl last year didn't go over so well with players).

Did y'all notice Brees towering over Wilson at pro bowl? Made Drew look like Brady in comparison. Kid deserves rookie of the year; I had no idea he was that short.

I can easily see him getting hurt tomorrow. He runs straight up with no fear of being hit. Well the team he plays tomorrow loves to hit so don't be surprised if he gets knocked out of the game and Smith gets another shot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom