Just wanted to let you guys know We can't pound the ball. (1 Viewer)

Just wait until EVERYBODY is healthy. This team will be superscary, I am talking seriously giving opposing DC's sleepless nights and nightmares.

the saints running game is like a box of chocolates, you never know which one has the nasty filling, you just got try em all and you might get lucky............................................................man i think its time for my friend coke and jack to call it a night

Payton doesnt care how good or effective our run game is, he is hell-bent on keeping the ball in the air. There is no reason this game should have been so tight up into the 4th quarter.

I hope Payton doesnt pull this high-wire act against the Jets or Patriots. My heart will not be able to take it. Run and Run early!!!

Whats up with our secondary, Owens actually touched the ball on some of his dropped passes....pathetic!

Could we possibly have the #1 offense and the #1 defense in the league!? haha...probably not, but ill take top 4!!!!

I am seeing the possibility of being #1 against the pass, #1 against the run, #1 rushing and #1 passing.

This was the game for me that I think we needed more than a blowout or a high scoring game. In the Payton era we havent had many games like this, a defense that shuts down the opposing team and a running game that makes the pass almost unnecessary.

Well, truth is, until we can get a consistent punter and force some fumbles on STs, we'll never be able to beat a real football team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom