Just wanted to let you guys know We can't pound the ball. (1 Viewer)

Can you imagine if we would've kept David, Bullocks, KK, and had Harrington at QB. Championship!!!! My god how could we let those guys go? I mean would the front office of Kuharich and Ditka make these kind of bonehead moves? :rant:

We should just cut all of our RB's...it's not like the Saints ever run the ball.

You're right! We should just get rid of all of them. We have absolutely NO DEPTH at running back.

Bell, Bush, Thomas, Hamilton, Evans...none of them can run through a wall of cotton candy. We ought to beg Deuce to come back out of retirement. We'll be up a creek without anybody to get those critical 3rd and 2's at crunchtime.

What are we going to do?

Pierre Thomas rushed for only 10 more yards than the Bills had in penalties! We have to stop picking up these undrafted bums that don't produce.

Agree guys, those 3 games have been the most pathetic rushing attacks on our part. Pierre, Mike, Reggie and Lynell (and "Heat" Evans) - all playing so bad, Brees should just continue to throw the ball, like last year.

You're so right. Did you see that naked bootleg play where Pierre faked a dive over the middle? He didn't even gain a yard! Glad it was only a fake! :hihi:

The Bills Are who we thought they were and we let them off the hook.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tie0tz7jGDI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tie0tz7jGDI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Can you imagine if we would've kept David, Bullocks, KK, and had Harrington at QB. Championship!!!! My god how could we let those guys go? I mean would the front office of Kuharich and Ditka make these kind of bonehead moves? :rant:

That's what I talking about. If we had only kept David, Bullocks, and Kaesviharn, we would've been able stop that Owens fellow--that receiver dude with that reality show(I wish I could remember that guy's name)--who had that long streak of almost 200 consecutive games with a completion.

Yeah, anyway, that Owens guy really tore us up in that game today. If only we had Jason David back. That Owens guy wouldn't have made French toast out of our horrible secondary. We have the worst secondary in the league. We're going to have to rush the passer better. Everybody knows the best pass defense is a good pass rush.

I just wish our defensive coordinator would blitz more. Why won't our defensive coordinator blitz more? They ought to fire that dude. He sucks. He totally sucks. Our whole team sucks. We're just awful. I wouldn't be surprised if every team scorches us. They know our weaknesses. We are sooooo predictable. We can just forget about the playoffs.

Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. I hope we just win another game.:mwink:

We're going to have to figure out what's working so well for the Bucs on Offense and begin to implement it immediately.

5 first downs and 86 total yards is scary good.

We stink!

Our running backs need some motorized scooters to make them more mobile.

Drew couldn't hit a target if it was painted on the side of a barn!

What else? Oh, yeah. Jeremy Shockey is to be avoided like the plague. He clearly has alienated everyone in the locker room not only from himself but from each other.

It was just the Lions, Eagles and Bills guys. Hopefully next week it will be just the Lions, Eagles, Bills and Jets. I think somewhere around the Atlanta games it gets too long to say ;)

Hopeless team!

At least we still have Tulane!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom