Just wanted to let you guys know We can't pound the ball. (1 Viewer)

boo-boo

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys Know we couldn"t pound the ball on the ground. Thats why we are only averaging 170 ypg rushing. That is pretty horrible. We are only ranked # 1 in the league in rushing of teams that have played 3 games. If the Cowgirls rush for less than 143 yards tommorow night we will be #1 in the league in rushing. We are still number 1 in Offense.
I guess the media can't saw we can't run if we lead the league in rushing. LOL

We should just cut all of our RB's...it's not like the Saints ever run the ball.

Hate to jinx us, but if we keep running the ball like this, we could realistically go 16-0. I don't see how our offense can be stopped.

Agree guys, those 3 games have been the most pathetic rushing attacks on our part. Pierre, Mike, Reggie and Lynell (and "Heat" Evans) - all playing so bad, Brees should just continue to throw the ball, like last year.

Couple that with the fact that our D can't stop anyone from scoring and we're lucky to be 3-0.

The running game is beginning to remind me of the passing game. Meachem shut down? Okay, we'll go with Henderson. Moore injured? We'll go with Meachem. Thomas injured? We'll go with Bell. Bell injured? We'll go with Hamilton and Thomas with a little spice added by Reggie Bush. The offense is amazing and is now balanced.

Yeah, sucks for us to have no one to get those rough yards. The secondary is obviously still hideous, and for once, could we get a QB who can pass the ball?

WE SUCK! We can't even pass for 400 against the Bills and haven't had the same back with 100 2 weeks in a row. Our D is so bad that we should just fire the DC.

Man it's so tough to be a NO fan these days. So inconsistent and have been lucky enough to play either terrible teams or teams without thier starter at QB.
mb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom