Saints Just watched Kwon and #45 working w/"Dr. Reef"1 (1 Viewer)

Man Kwon wants it bad and i think he wants to play for a winner. I cant wait to see his determination get unleashed on the field.

Getting Kwon is going to be pivotal for the defense. Itll be the difference between a middle of the road defense to a top 5 one

That is crazy how quickly Kwon is getting back into action and training like this. Good for him and I hope good for the Saints.

I dont believe the Saints have the cap space to resign Kwon not even to a veterans minimum deal.

If they get the deal done with Ram they will.

And however Loomis does it, he needs to make room for Kwon. Our defense was completely different when he was on the field last season. He was a disruptive force. Had he remained healthy, there's no way we'd have been bounced so easily by the Bucs, no matter how many trick calls the refs might have pulled.

Man Kwon wants it bad and i think he wants to play for a winner. I cant wait to see his determination get unleashed on the field.

Getting Kwon is going to be pivotal for the defense. Itll be the difference between a middle of the road defense to a top 5 one
He sure looked to be a difference maker last year after we signed him. I hope we get him back. He and DD would be a force to reckon with in the middle of the D. MIHL.

He is a luxury at this point. We've invested high draft capital into Baun and Werner. We also have Chase Hansen & Kaden Elliss sitting there.
Lol a luxury? So you think we're all set at LBer? I wish I had that kind of faith. I hope you're right and at least one of these guys turns out to be a capable starter but I would rest easier knowing we have Kwon.

It's incredible to see Kwon moving like that after such a terrible injury. It makes me nervous though.

He is a luxury at this point. We've invested high draft capital into Baun and Werner. We also have Chase Hansen & Kaden Elliss sitting there. IDK but if we are bring in a camp vet it will be a discount one. Much rather see investment at CB but that might be out of reach also.
Saying he's a luxury indicates that what we have is fine, without question. LB is still the 2nd weakest spot of the defense behind #2 corner. The only player not in question is Davis, and he is 32. Having Kwon for the brief period alongside Davis showed us just how much we've been missing at the position over the years. Maybe the young guys will come along and turn into great players, but right now we've still got room to upgrade. Just my opinion.

Saying he's a luxury indicates that what we have is fine, without question. LB is still the 2nd weakest spot of the defense behind #2 corner. The only player not in question is Davis, and he is 32. Having Kwon for the brief period alongside Davis showed us just how much we've been missing at the position over the years. Maybe the young guys will come along and turn into great players, but right now we've still got room to upgrade. Just my opinion.
No doubt. Our history of drafting and developing backers is suspect at best. I'm trying to think of a team that has had less luck at the position. I'm drawing a blank.

He was talking about AK-41 Alvin Kamara. There's an article on the news page where Kwon and Kamara are working out together and doing the crazy routines that Kamara does.
AK#41 INDEED! Sorry for my mis-typing! It happens (as Forrest would say..) So, on Alvin's maybe SAINTS Twitter feed , there in lies the viddy clip of the two of them putting in work w/Dr. Reef! If I knew how to link from Twitter? I would have. Sorry for all of my sins like da good used to be Catholic Boy I was raised up to be! So, any news on TC and when it begins? Cheers and GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX! Here's a link to one of Alvin's W/O regimens <> https://www.nola.com/sports/saints/article_4aab7764-c31e-11eb-8c78-6f88674c0103.html <>

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom