just watched payton's press conf (1 Viewer)

I said it before and I'll say it again, If I was the coach Copper would have been cut after the drive killing drop and the game killing fumble. He would have taken a different plane home. I can't stand that guy. I didn't like him when we signed him and I like him a lot less now. ... I just don't expect much out of them the rest of the way.

Real classy. Guess you'd cut Reggie as well, along with Evans for his penalty, Billy Miller for his fumble, and the entire defense for allowing two 70+ runs ? Carney for missing a chip shot FG and poor kickoffs? Yeah, riiigggghhhhtttt.

The people taking up for Henderson are LSU fans and thats there boy. Copper did good yesterday, he just made a mistake. Henderson is great some days and some times he {mod edit - violation of Posting Guidelines}. Hell, I hope Devery does great, I would love to see that, but he seems lazy. Also Everybody says Devery was covered to good to get open.Another guy was doubled covered almost the whole game. |Guess who that was. If you guessed Colston-you got it. Look at his stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, but call me crazy, henderson should have been in there way more than 20 plays, dont even tell me devry did not start.

You know the funny thing is, I think it may actually pay off to have Horn sit on the sidelines and watch this game. I may be over-analyzing here, but I just have to imagine that it pained him so much to sit there and wonder what WOULD HAVE happened if he was playing.

I am sure he felt that he let the team down when Copper fumbled because Joe knows there is no way he wouldve done that. Now he has bust his butt to get back into the game and start helping this team win games.

I think this move was very underrated but in the end will pay off. I really LOVE the fact that Payton tells the guys, no matter who you are! You will not play unless you practice!

I was thinking along these lines as well... personally, IMO if Joe plays we win the Pitt game...

He may be the difference in the Cincy game.

If you notice after he has given the team an extra day off they lose. This might not be why but it is true. Before the Baltimore game he gave them an extra day off and he gave them an extra day off last week. Maybe there should be no more extra days off. IMHO.

If you notice after he has given the team an extra day off they lose. This might not be why but it is true. Before the Baltimore game he gave them an extra day off and he gave them an extra day off last week. Maybe there should be no more extra days off. IMHO.

He does it after every win, as do most teams. He did it after Clevaland, after Green Bay, after Baltimore and we won after all of those games.

I was happy to see the team fight back after quickly being down 14-0. Saints teams of the past would have just given up. I know we lost the game due to turnovers, but all teams face this eventually, including Indy. I think we are fine just need for better ball protection by the ball carriers. I am still proud of this team and how far they have come. I just cannot see this team losing many more games this year. They are just to disciplined. I am ready for some post-season action. I know the Super Bowl may be out of reach but maybe to the conference championships. Go Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom