Just when u thought u couldn't respect brees anymore (1 Viewer)

One thing that bothers me that Drew has always been a "company" man who wants to represent the league in anyway but never given the full credit he deserved. He has been snubbed so many time but wind up playing because the rest of their "favorite children" decided not to play.

Brees is able to put his ego aside. It's a rare combination of elite talent and selflessness.

Many fans won't truly come to realize what we had until he's gone.

I hate to be a grump about this, but I couldn't help noticing that Brees's age was mentioned but not his passing yardage. Cousins's yardage was noted along with the fact that it was the third highest. Gee, who had the highest passing yardage? :scratch: Maybe I'm being oversensitive, but it seems that his age is more important than his accomplishments in this piece.

guilty as charged - i have the hardest time with that word
(also with 'restaurant' and 'bureaucratic') clearly "u"s are hard

but didn't you read the title as opposite of what the intention was?

Nope, my brain is trained to read typos and grammar errors and transfer them into context, even though I never speak proper English. Now if the title truly was bashing Brees that may backfire on me.

Like those stupid facebook posts that say, "ylno ythgie tnecrep fo elpoep nac daer siht sdrawkcad, fi ruoy diputs erahs siht, fi uoy ekil gnieb deggep etouq ti."

Nope, my brain is trained to read typos and grammar errors and transfer them into context, even though I never speak proper English. Now if the title truly was bashing Brees that may backfire on me.

Like those stupid facebook posts that say, "ylno ythgie tnecrep fo elpoep nac daer siht sdrawkcad, fi ruoy diputs erahs siht, fi uoy ekil gnieb deggep etouq ti."

I don't think it's the same as the brain reading a misspelled word. You simply made a correct presumption that the writer meant the opposite of what he actually wrote.

Rare combination of great talent with a truly humble attitude. And I bet Drew is good at spelling, too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom