Just WIN Sunday (1 Viewer)

SouthernMissSaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Instead of living in 2009-2011 or dreaming of 2017-2018, we just try to win this week. All we have to cheer for is Brees and his pursuit of the records. That is what being a Saints fan has been reduced to. Hope the team can have his back this week, and take out the Chargers in his return to the team that didn't want him. They are riddled with injuries also, so maybe the injury gods will shine on us in this one. Right now is all we can control. Our only future is now.

Our only future is now and then the actual future. At this point if we win that's great. If we lose then oh well. One step closer to solidifying a premium pick in a loaded draft. I'm a glass half full kind of guy I guess. I know this team will summon the courage to finish 7-9 and position themselves to be this close to missing out on the blue chip prospects.

I guess I'm a " if the glass is half full,then its obviously half empty as well" kinda guy. Would love to have a real stud, and a top ten at his position talent anywhere on defense. But assuming we get a top 7 draft pick, and assuming it isn't a bust, and assuming he doesn't get injured before week 2, then all we have is one player in the top 10 at his position. That does not a good defense make

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom