Just won 2 Superbowl tickets... Scam? (3 Viewers)

hope it all works out for ya! The few times I've ever won anything it was a potted plant or something lame like that. No, not a pot plant, just some random thing that ended up dying.

This is the email

Dear Jared,

Congratulations, you are the Grand Prize winner of the "Football’s Big Game” Sweepstakes sponsored by GFI Software, formerly Sunbelt Software.

The prize you have won is two (2) tickets to the Big Game at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX on February 6, 2011. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize package is $5,200. See Official Rules for details.

Awesome for you! Friend of mine won a Harley several years back.

This is the email

Dear Jared,

Congratulations, you are the Grand Prize winner of the "Football’s Big Game” Sweepstakes sponsored by GFI Software, formerly Sunbelt Software.

The prize you have won is two (2) tickets to the Big Game at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX on February 6, 2011. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize package is $5,200. See Official Rules for details.

I will be expecting my tickets soon.

And then, since acting as an agent of the company in the capacity of the job, that the tickets aren't company property if accepted.

Echoing the better safe than sorry.

Yea I just was consulted to talk to HR to confirm I can accept it because it was under the company address. DOH!

jrdbrn's boss said:

This is the email

Dear Jared,

It's A O K

I AM GOING TO THE SUPABOWL!!! OMGGG OMGOGM GOMG G

No you're not. You're going to The Big Game. That is normally held in a tent outside of the superbowl and is a high school all-star 7 on 7 exhibition.

Should still be fun though.

No you're not. You're going to The Big Game. That is normally held in a tent outside of the superbowl and is a high school all-star 7 on 7 exhibition.

Should still be fun though.

:spaz2::spaz2::spaz2::spaz2::spaz2:

The only negative is it's in Dallas. :idunno:

Silver lining, it's not Detroit :)

Congrats! I hope it's a Two Dat you get to watch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom