Justice League trailer [Oh yeah, *spoilers*] (1 Viewer)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I didn't care about the voice or the costumes. He just didn't do much to separate Bruce Wayne from Batman. Also, he's supposed to be the world's best detective but doesn't come across in that fashion.
I like the idea that Bruce going from himself to Batman is a transformative thing, and it's like he's a different person in the suit. You have to sell it well.

Never was really able to put my finger on it, but Keaton handled the Bruce Wayne persona well.

OP
Torgo

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
I like the idea that Bruce going from himself to Batman is a transformative thing, and it's like he's a different person in the suit. You have to sell it well.

Never was really able to put my finger on it, but Keaton handled the Bruce Wayne persona well.
Kevin Conroy did it better than any of the live action film actors.

Sun Wukong

The Richest Duck in the World
Reaction score

With Keaton you really bought into that idea that "Batman is the real him, Bruce Wayne is the mask." His Bruce Wayne was so aloof and awkward and weird that it really felt like someone who is most definitely not normal trying and failing to act like a normal person.

Bale just played him up as a goofy party boy in public.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
With Keaton you really bought into that idea that "Batman is the real him, Bruce Wayne is the mask." His Bruce Wayne was so aloof and awkward and weird that it really felt like someone who is most definitely not normal trying and failing to act like a normal person.

Bale just played him up as a goofy party boy in public.
Yeah, when you got billions, normal is not normal, :hihi:.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
someone The league has implemented contact tracing Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5