Justice League trailer [Oh yeah, *spoilers*] (2 Viewers)

It felt like a Phase 1 movie from Marvel, just like Aquaman. I liked that movie more than you did based off of your response.

Yeah, I'm not calling it terrible. And I'm not opposed to watching it again. The first time watching it, I was expecting more. I don't know. The action sequences were ok and the plot made some sense. I guess I'm not nearly as invested in the DC characters as I am Marvel.

Yeah, I'm not calling it terrible. And I'm not opposed to watching it again. The first time watching it, I was expecting more. I don't know. The action sequences were ok and the plot made some sense. I guess I'm not nearly as invested in the DC characters as I am Marvel.

The action sequences were okay!? Maybe the movie sucked but I can't agree that the action was "ok".

I liked Wonder Woman. Aquaman was just ok. Shazam had it's moments, but i just never took it seriously. A bit too cheesy. Haven't seen Birds of Prey, so that's tbd.
Don't bother with Birds of Prey. It was terrible.

I can’t agree on Aquaman. The CGI was distractingly bad.

Keaton is a better Batman when you want it light. Affleck was better with the more serious Batman. Keaton fit in well in the 90s when action had to have one liners during scenes..

Keaton is a better Batman when you want it light. Affleck was better with the more serious Batman. Keaton fit in well in the 90s when action had to have one liners during scenes..

I thought Keaton did a better Bruce Wayne then Affleck and Bale. He seemed like a completely different person.

I thought Keaton did a better Bruce Wayne then Affleck and Bale. He seemed like a completely different person.

I agree with this.

What kept Bale from being the best Batman were the constant changes in uniform each movie and that damn voice.

I agree with this.

What kept Bale from being the best Batman were the constant changes in uniform each movie and that damn voice.

I didn't care about the voice or the costumes. He just didn't do much to separate Bruce Wayne from Batman. Also, he's supposed to be the world's best detective but doesn't come across in that fashion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom