Justice League trailer [Oh yeah, *spoilers*] (1 Viewer)

2009ring

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Huge CW Flash fan here, but this guy looks like he might be all right. Plus I hope there is less "Techno-Batman" in this.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
This is why the sooner Snyder is gone, the better...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">*WHEN YOU CREATE A BEAUTIFUL SUPERHERO COSTUME BUT THEN REMEMBER IT&#39;S IN THE SNYDERVERSE* <a href="https://t.co/FwOdtAgnmT">pic.twitter.com/FwOdtAgnmT</a></p>&mdash; MEGATRON (@SJWMEGATRON) <a href="https://twitter.com/SJWMEGATRON/status/786253255214964737">October 12, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The DC Comics cinematic universe

Sun Wukong

The Richest Duck in the World
Reaction score
This is why the sooner Snyder is gone, the better...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">*WHEN YOU CREATE A BEAUTIFUL SUPERHERO COSTUME BUT THEN REMEMBER IT&#39;S IN THE SNYDERVERSE* <a href="https://t.co/FwOdtAgnmT">pic.twitter.com/FwOdtAgnmT</a></p>&mdash; MEGATRON (@SJWMEGATRON) <a href="https://twitter.com/SJWMEGATRON/status/786253255214964737">October 12, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The DC Comics cinematic universe
There was a bit in that behind-the-scenes video he released last week where you see a shot of a scene being filmed and it's normal life-like color and everything looks great, then it moves to the camera being used to film the scene and they've already added the blue/grey dark color grading he adds to everything and it looks horrible.

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
So a new trailer is dropping at some point today. They've done a good job teasing it the last few days without revealing Superman's return. I hope they keep that up.

Sandman

Trustworthy
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just like a bat. I dig it. Probably my favorite part. I am still withholding judgment since this is Snyder directing it. I am glad that they aren't revealing too much like they did for BvS.

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
Just like a bat. I dig it. Probably my favorite part. I am still withholding judgment since this is Snyder directing it. I am glad that they aren't revealing too much like they did for BvS.
Yeah. Totally agree. At this point I'm still more excited about Wonder Woman than I am for this one and it's only because it's Snyder. But still a good trailer...

gpupil

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Seems like DC hired the same person to choose the music for this as they did for Suicide Squad. Could they have picked a more on the nose song for the league coming together than "Come Together"?
That said, it does look better than BvS. Maybe they listened to the criticisms and looked for ways to improve their product.

Frank The Rat

Official SR twitter team
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Inter-galactic travel. Pretty much create your own personal worm hole.

As a side note, I hope WB learned their lesson and not release too much (like the resurrection of Superman).

Agreed, but I hope his appearance in the movie isn't just for 2 seconds at the very end or I will be really upset. I'm not looking for him in the first scene, but we all know he comes back to life...don't drag it on.

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
Seems like DC hired the same person to choose the music for this as they did for Suicide Squad. Could they have picked a more on the nose song for the league coming together than "Come Together"?
That said, it does look better than BvS. Maybe they listened to the criticisms and looked for ways to improve their product.
I thought it was a nice selection. What would you suggest?

peglegpeet13

23-3 What a Night!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I missed it in the trailer, but saw it in one of the breakdowns, Aquaman avoids a huge axe being thrown at him while underwater. Speculation is that it was Steppenwolf attacking Atlantis.

Just a quick cool little spot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)