Justice League trailer [Oh yeah, *spoilers*] (2 Viewers)

Snyder deserves no benefit of the doubt after BvS and it will be a long, long time before I can be said to be optimistic about this. But that said, the tone is a total 180 from BvS. There is more levity in this little bit of footage than in that entire movie combined. And in general everyone seems like less of a glowering a hole. It's a sign of hope. And I'm liking Ezra Miller from what I see here, even if that costume isn't my favorite.

Yeah I've never heard of Cyborg before. What does he do?

Half man, half computer. Can pretty much hack into anything.

In the comics, he also has the ability to control the mother box.

He also has significantly enhanced physical capabilities due to being mostly robotic, and has weapons like blasters, sonic canons, lasers, etc. as part of his cybernetic enhancements.

the "mother box?" I'm pretty sure that isn't what I think it is :hihi:.

They're essentially among the most powerful devices in the universe, used by the New Gods of Apokalips and New Genesis. They serve a variety of functions, from being the most super of super computers to opening Boom Tubes (wormholes) for transportation across the universe to accessing the power of The Source (the latent consciousness of the universe and the source of everything in existence). The original Cyborg was not enhanced with Mother Box technology, but the New 52 version was created when he was basically fused to a Mother Box. Since it looked like that's what happened to him in BvS and the Mother Boxes are going to the a significant part of Justice League, they're going with that version of Cyborg.

Huge CW Flash fan here, but this guy looks like he might be all right. Plus I hope there is less "Techno-Batman" in this.

This is why the sooner Snyder is gone, the better...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">*WHEN YOU CREATE A BEAUTIFUL SUPERHERO COSTUME BUT THEN REMEMBER IT&#39;S IN THE SNYDERVERSE* <a href="https://t.co/FwOdtAgnmT">pic.twitter.com/FwOdtAgnmT</a></p>&mdash; MEGATRON (@SJWMEGATRON) <a href="https://twitter.com/SJWMEGATRON/status/786253255214964737">October 12, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The DC Comics cinematic universe

This is why the sooner Snyder is gone, the better...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">*WHEN YOU CREATE A BEAUTIFUL SUPERHERO COSTUME BUT THEN REMEMBER IT&#39;S IN THE SNYDERVERSE* <a href="https://t.co/FwOdtAgnmT">pic.twitter.com/FwOdtAgnmT</a></p>&mdash; MEGATRON (@SJWMEGATRON) <a href="https://twitter.com/SJWMEGATRON/status/786253255214964737">October 12, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The DC Comics cinematic universe

There was a bit in that behind-the-scenes video he released last week where you see a shot of a scene being filmed and it's normal life-like color and everything looks great, then it moves to the camera being used to film the scene and they've already added the blue/grey dark color grading he adds to everything and it looks horrible.

So a new trailer is dropping at some point today. They've done a good job teasing it the last few days without revealing Superman's return. I hope they keep that up.

Just like a bat. I dig it. Probably my favorite part. I am still withholding judgment since this is Snyder directing it. I am glad that they aren't revealing too much like they did for BvS.

Just like a bat. I dig it. Probably my favorite part. I am still withholding judgment since this is Snyder directing it. I am glad that they aren't revealing too much like they did for BvS.
Yeah. Totally agree. At this point I'm still more excited about Wonder Woman than I am for this one and it's only because it's Snyder. But still a good trailer...

Seems like DC hired the same person to choose the music for this as they did for Suicide Squad. Could they have picked a more on the nose song for the league coming together than "Come Together"?
That said, it does look better than BvS. Maybe they listened to the criticisms and looked for ways to improve their product.

Inter-galactic travel. Pretty much create your own personal worm hole.

As a side note, I hope WB learned their lesson and not release too much (like the resurrection of Superman).

Agreed, but I hope his appearance in the movie isn't just for 2 seconds at the very end or I will be really upset. I'm not looking for him in the first scene, but we all know he comes back to life...don't drag it on.

Seems like DC hired the same person to choose the music for this as they did for Suicide Squad. Could they have picked a more on the nose song for the league coming together than "Come Together"?
That said, it does look better than BvS. Maybe they listened to the criticisms and looked for ways to improve their product.

I thought it was a nice selection. What would you suggest?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom