Justice League trailer [Oh yeah, *spoilers*] (1 Viewer)

I really liked the movie. If you see the extended versions of DC movies they are all better than Marvel, IMHO.

WW had the advantage being female led and thus a new "genre"/aspect/perspective. I liked what Patty Jenkins did with WW, think she should get more opportunities.

Whomever does the editing down at DC needs fired, I will sit through a 3 hour movie if it is entertaining.

I really liked it. I don’t see where the critics were coming from on this one. I loved the scene where Flash was trying to flank Superman and he realizes that Superman is as fast as he is.

This movie has been out for a week now. I've seen it twice. I say it's time to drop the spoiler embargo.

I think the spoiler embargo was taken off a couple of pages back. If not, I hereby declare the embargo off. Spoil away.

Okay then, spoilers off and all.......it was good to see Superman handling biz and I still love his first interaction with the Flash. The look on Barry Allen's face when he's using the speed force moving fast and all, everyone isn't moving and then all of a sudden Superman starts turning his head towards the Flash and the look on his face is like, "oh crap, this dude is fast too"����

I was not a fan of how they brought Supes back. Again, I know timing (or the lack thereof) contributed plenty, but damn. No Black outfit, no nothing? Come on.

At the beginning, how did Batman know fear attracted parademons? How did he know anything about parademons?

At the beginning, how did Batman know fear attracted parademons? How did he know anything about parademons?

I took it as he had been investigating them for a while.

Really like Wonder Woman but now they are butchering the DC Comics characters
Batman a grouch and too negative
Superman went from being likable and nice but being the way Batman is now is.

Love the Marvel Comics due to the fact of them never taking themselves too seriously despite taking their jobs however.

I saw it last night and really enjoyed it. The team up part took a while to complete, but the interlaced the development of Steppenwolf in-between, so it didn't lose pace to me.

Really like Wonder Woman but now they are butchering the DC Comics characters
Batman a grouch and too negative
Superman went from being likable and nice but being the way Batman is now is.

Love the Marvel Comics due to the fact of them never taking themselves too seriously despite taking their jobs however.

1. Batman is a grouch. That's been a huge part of his character for decades.

2. Not sure what movie you watched but the Superman in JL was much more light-hearted and hopeful than he was in the previous movies.

I was not a fan of how they brought Supes back. Again, I know timing (or the lack thereof) contributed plenty, but damn. No Black outfit, no nothing? Come on.

As a big time Superman fan and having read the whole Death of Superman arc back in the day, this was my biggest complaint as well. Especially since I know they filmed him in the black suit. I guess with the reshoots and all, that part got nixed. Don't even get me started about the CGI moustache thing, although it didn't bug me as much seeing it the second time. Stupid Paramount execs for demanding he keep it. Ridiculous.

But back to the regeneration thing. How awesome would it have been to have him shoot out of the regeneration chamber in the black suit and then fight them as he did? That sequence with him shirtless just seemed like a "oh we need to show off his physique for the ladies in the audience" moment. The black suit would have been perfect for this moment when he was "a little off kilter" and would have paved the way for the return to the regular (brighter!) suit toward the end when he was back to normal. They really missed the boat on this part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom