Justice League trailer [Oh yeah, *spoilers*] (2 Viewers)

I finally got to see thi s movie and I loved it. I love this Batman. Afleck is doing a great job I think.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zj_y8eAKpQU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Curious how different/better the original cut would be

I really enjoyed the directors cut of Superman 2
========

A fabled director's cut of 2017's Justice Leaguegot a boost on Sunday, the second anniversary of the film's release.
In May 2017, filmmaker Zack Snyder stepped down as director of Justice League after the death of his daughter, Autumn Snyder, so he could be with his family. Director Joss Whedon boarded the Warner Bros./DC superhero teamup movie to write new scenes and to complete the project through reshoots...........

Curious how different/better the original cut would be

I really enjoyed the directors cut of Superman 2
========

A fabled director's cut of 2017's Justice Leaguegot a boost on Sunday, the second anniversary of the film's release.
In May 2017, filmmaker Zack Snyder stepped down as director of Justice League after the death of his daughter, Autumn Snyder, so he could be with his family. Director Joss Whedon boarded the Warner Bros./DC superhero teamup movie to write new scenes and to complete the project through reshoots...........

There's been a lot of push for this recently. I'd be kinda surprised if it doesn't happen at some point. I'm game to watch it.

I really wish this will just go away. It will not save how bad Zack Snyder screwed up the DCEU.

Yep and it will be glorious to watch their misery.

They won't ever be able to admit it. They're literal cult members at this point. But I'm fully expecting this to be all time terrible. Snyder is not a good narrative filmmaker (he's fine visually) and has zero understanding of the characters, and its going to be an over four hour bloated disaster.

It'll be up there with Duke Nukem Forever.

At first I was going to post:

Over/under 3.5 hours?

Then I decided to Google to make sure I wasn’t making a total arse of myself and saw it’s like 4 hours. Thanks?

They won't ever be able to admit it. They're literal cult members at this point. But I'm fully expecting this to be all time terrible. Snyder is not a good narrative filmmaker (he's fine visually) and has zero understanding of the characters, and its going to be an over four hour bloated disaster.

It'll be up there with Duke Nukem Forever.

Oh, I guarantee that when this thing comes out and people see how bad it was, the next conspiracy will be that WB purposely sabotaged it to make Snyder look bad.

Not to derail this thread, but has anyone else watched Justice League Dark Apokolips War 2020?

Man, it has the ultraviolence...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom