Justice League trailer [Oh yeah, *spoilers*] (1 Viewer)

I didn't care about the voice or the costumes. He just didn't do much to separate Bruce Wayne from Batman. Also, he's supposed to be the world's best detective but doesn't come across in that fashion.

I like the idea that Bruce going from himself to Batman is a transformative thing, and it's like he's a different person in the suit. You have to sell it well.

Never was really able to put my finger on it, but Keaton handled the Bruce Wayne persona well.

I like the idea that Bruce going from himself to Batman is a transformative thing, and it's like he's a different person in the suit. You have to sell it well.

Never was really able to put my finger on it, but Keaton handled the Bruce Wayne persona well.
Kevin Conroy did it better than any of the live action film actors.

With Keaton you really bought into that idea that "Batman is the real him, Bruce Wayne is the mask." His Bruce Wayne was so aloof and awkward and weird that it really felt like someone who is most definitely not normal trying and failing to act like a normal person.

Bale just played him up as a goofy party boy in public.

With Keaton you really bought into that idea that "Batman is the real him, Bruce Wayne is the mask." His Bruce Wayne was so aloof and awkward and weird that it really felt like someone who is most definitely not normal trying and failing to act like a normal person.

Bale just played him up as a goofy party boy in public.

Yeah, when you got billions, normal is not normal, :hihi:.

I'm just going to put this is here. I've been waiting on confirmation that Keaton is going to be in the Flash movie. We know he was offered the role but it's never been confirmed that he decided to accept. Well, not only does this article talk about him being in the Flash movie, it also says Affleck will play his version of Batman as well. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ben-affleck-return-batman-upcoming-191532445.html

I'm just going to put this is here. I've been waiting on confirmation that Keaton is going to be in the Flash movie. We know he was offered the role but it's never been confirmed that he decided to accept. Well, not only does this article talk about him being in the Flash movie, it also says Affleck will play his version of Batman as well. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ben-affleck-return-batman-upcoming-191532445.html

The Flash will be a standalone movie starring Ezra Miller's version of the character, who first appeared in Justice League. After multiple directors and creative teams, It and It Chapter Two director Andy Muschietti is leading the production with a story based on the 2011 Flashpoint storyline from DC Comics.

It would seem Affleck will play original Batman with Keaton as Flashpoint Bats.

It would seem Affleck will play original Batman with Keaton as Flashpoint Bats.

I'm sure they will use Flashpoint to course correct some of the story mistakes they have made and leave the super pale pretty boy Batman who refuses to buff up for the role as the DCEU official Batman. I’m sure Gadot survives as WW and I think we keep the same Aquaman. I’m guessing every other role is up for grabs including bad guys.

BTW, I was completely wrong about Gadot so I’ll admit ahead of time I may be wrong about Pattinson.

Ledger being a great Joker should've given everyone a lesson on judging someone before seeing them in the role.

Ledger was a great actor before playing Joker. I was actually excited for him as Joker from the get go and a lot of other folks were. Granted he exceeded our expectations.

I think Gadot is actually a better example. Everyone thought she was just terrible and she owned the role, completely. The thing is, she worked her butt off for it, Pattinson is on record refusing to do that.

I hope I’m wrong. I am often and never hesitate to find new recipes for my crow before I eat it.

Ledger was a great actor before playing Joker. I was actually excited for him as Joker from the get go and a lot of other folks were. Granted he exceeded our expectations.

I think Gadot is actually a better example. Everyone thought she was just terrible and she owned the role, completely. The thing is, she worked her butt off for it, Pattinson is on record refusing to do that.

I hope I’m wrong. I am often and never hesitate to find new recipes for my crow before I eat it.

There was a lot of backlash with Ledger's casting. Maybe there was some people that liked it but it's widely known that a lot of people didn't like it. In fact, I've seen people mention Ledger while talking about Pattison.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom