NFL Draft Justin Fields Pro Day Video 🔥🔥🔥 (1 Viewer)

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah he can run a 4.44 40 but he’s a damn good passer! Please let him fall past Carolina and let us trade up 🙏🏽

Whatever concerns anyone has about him I know he will overcome that. He’s a dedicated worker and will be prepared for anything defenses throw at him.

One guy said in another thread that the 49ers want to pick Mac Jones 😂

Let’s hope that happens and Carolina goes for Trey Lance, and Atlanta passes on a QB.

Justin Fields with Sean Payton would be a quick strike combo!

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
His completion percentage is underrated.

Reaction score
Yeah he can run a 4.44 40 but he’s a damn good passer! Please let him fall past Carolina and let us trade up 🙏🏽

Whatever concerns anyone has about him I know he will overcome that. He’s a dedicated worker and will be prepared for anything defenses throw at him.

One guy said in another thread that the 49ers want to pick Mac Jones 😂

Let’s hope that happens and Carolina goes for Trey Lance, and Atlanta passes on a QB.

Justin Fields with Sean Payton would be a quick strike combo!

Agree he had a good pro day but keep dreaming if you think he will just fall in the Saints lap.

Reaction score
Add 0.5 to that time. OSU has a notoriously fast track. But yeah he’s a good athlete. But he was inconsistent as a passer and I think most of the people that love him only saw the Clemson game.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
After running a 4.4, this all becomes moot. He's not getting close to 28.

I'm personally leery after the Haskins debacle. Fields looked really good at times and really bad at times.

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Other than having a chance to talk to the players, noaways pro days seem mostly ceremonial for players coming out of big programs. There is video of every play they made in college, from a gazillion different angles. Most likely H.S. too.

Westbank4Life

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
After running a 4.4, this all becomes moot. He's not getting close to 28.

I'm personally leery after the Haskins debacle. Fields looked really good at times and really bad at times.
same...very leery from the past projects...

off the top....present to past......Haskins, Pryor, Jones , Miller, Barrett ...can go back to Troy Smith, Krenzel, Hoying....

his skillset is similar to the guys listed above which makes sense for the ohio state program.

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
There was no doubt Fields was going to look great at his pro day. The guy is a real life created Madden player. Good size, great speed, big arm, completed 70% of his passes in college, etc. The guy has it all. He can do it all. He can make all the throws and he'll be one of the top 3 or 4 fastest QBs in the league from day 1.

But there's just something about him. I can't put my finger on it. I don't know if he's going to be able to put it all together. And it's weird because I think he's a better prospect than most of the QBs we've seen come into the league lately. Tua for instance. I think Fields is a better prospect. Jordan Love, Daniel Jones, Dwayne Haskins, Baker Mayfield, Josh Rosen, etc. To me Fields is a much better prospect than those guys were. Hell I think Fields is a better prospect than Lamar Jackson was coming out of college.

No2DC

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
There was no doubt Fields was going to look great at his pro day. The guy is a real life created Madden player. Good size, great speed, big arm, completed 70% of his passes in college, etc. The guy has it all. He can do it all. He can make all the throws and he'll be one of the top 3 or 4 fastest QBs in the league from day 1.

But there's just something about him. I can't put my finger on it. I don't know if he's going to be able to put it all together. And it's weird because I think he's a better prospect than most of the QBs we've seen come into the league lately. Tua for instance. I think Fields is a better prospect. Jordan Love, Daniel Jones, Dwayne Haskins, Baker Mayfield, Josh Rosen, etc. To me Fields is a much better prospect than those guys were. Hell I think Fields is a better prospect than Lamar Jackson was coming out of college.
It depends where he goes and who is the OC & QB coaches are. The chargers did a heck of a job prepping Herbert (Pip Hamilton was his QB coach) last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom