NFL Draft Justin Fields Pro Day Video šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ (1 Viewer)

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah he can run a 4.44 40 but heā€™s a damn good passer! Please let him fall past Carolina and let us trade up šŸ™šŸ½

Whatever concerns anyone has about him I know he will overcome that. Heā€™s a dedicated worker and will be prepared for anything defenses throw at him.

One guy said in another thread that the 49ers want to pick Mac Jones šŸ˜‚

Letā€™s hope that happens and Carolina goes for Trey Lance, and Atlanta passes on a QB.

Justin Fields with Sean Payton would be a quick strike combo!

Yeah he can run a 4.44 40 but heā€™s a damn good passer! Please let him fall past Carolina and let us trade up šŸ™šŸ½

Whatever concerns anyone has about him I know he will overcome that. Heā€™s a dedicated worker and will be prepared for anything defenses throw at him.

One guy said in another thread that the 49ers want to pick Mac Jones šŸ˜‚

Letā€™s hope that happens and Carolina goes for Trey Lance, and Atlanta passes on a QB.

Justin Fields with Sean Payton would be a quick strike combo!

Agree he had a good pro day but keep dreaming if you think he will just fall in the Saints lap.

Add 0.5 to that time. OSU has a notoriously fast track. But yeah heā€™s a good athlete. But he was inconsistent as a passer and I think most of the people that love him only saw the Clemson game.

After running a 4.4, this all becomes moot. He's not getting close to 28.

I'm personally leery after the Haskins debacle. Fields looked really good at times and really bad at times.

Other than having a chance to talk to the players, noaways pro days seem mostly ceremonial for players coming out of big programs. There is video of every play they made in college, from a gazillion different angles. Most likely H.S. too.

After running a 4.4, this all becomes moot. He's not getting close to 28.

I'm personally leery after the Haskins debacle. Fields looked really good at times and really bad at times.

same...very leery from the past projects...

off the top....present to past......Haskins, Pryor, Jones , Miller, Barrett ...can go back to Troy Smith, Krenzel, Hoying....

his skillset is similar to the guys listed above which makes sense for the ohio state program.

There was no doubt Fields was going to look great at his pro day. The guy is a real life created Madden player. Good size, great speed, big arm, completed 70% of his passes in college, etc. The guy has it all. He can do it all. He can make all the throws and he'll be one of the top 3 or 4 fastest QBs in the league from day 1.

But there's just something about him. I can't put my finger on it. I don't know if he's going to be able to put it all together. And it's weird because I think he's a better prospect than most of the QBs we've seen come into the league lately. Tua for instance. I think Fields is a better prospect. Jordan Love, Daniel Jones, Dwayne Haskins, Baker Mayfield, Josh Rosen, etc. To me Fields is a much better prospect than those guys were. Hell I think Fields is a better prospect than Lamar Jackson was coming out of college.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom