Justin Hardee Interview (1 Viewer)

Saintaholik

SaintsReport PHD (Formerly SaintsSwag)
Reaction score

I really like this guy! Since hes been here, I've always got that special feeling from him, when I see him in the games.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying special as in, one of the best corners in the league. What I mean is, he seems like he has an extremely hard work ethic, and you can see that translate on the field when he plays. He never takes a play off, and gives 110 percent on every snap!

Not only that since hes been here, you can tell he has bought in to this system. You can also tell the players love him. Hes the type of guy you can really around. Whether it's on ST, or defense he seems to be around the ball all the time! That's a tribute to hard work, and studying game film. Thats what special players are made of!

I believe this guy is going to become a fan favorite for years to come. He just has that make up!

I like him too. Humble. Willing to put in the work and just wants to do whatever it takes to keep playing football. Has the size and skill to do a lot of different things.

Best gunner since Roby, as I have said before. I was astonished at how well he filled in at corner. Caught a pass for a first down on the fake punt. Great attitude. What's not to like?

He's one of the few that I follow on social media. He has the size, speed and desire to do what's necessary. That only person that will hold him back is himself. It's also great the Lattimore took him under his wing!

Best gunner since Roby, as I have said before. I was astonished at how well he filled in at corner. Caught a pass for a first down on the fake punt. Great attitude. What's not to like?

He was an WR in college. ;)

The more experience he gets, the better he gets at cornerback.

He was an WR in college. ;)
I knew that, but he has been working as a CB for a while. By the way, a while ago, someone posted that he played CB in high school. I believe there was a link. I guess he hasn't forgotten how to catch. :ezbill:

I love Hardee’s resilience and drive. I hope we keep him for years to come.

Regarding Lattimore’s response...I loved it. No, he isn’t always the most pleasant interview to watch, but the sentiments he expresses in this brief exchange speak to a deep, profound love for his teammate and his brother.

I don’t know most of your backgrounds on this board, but “son” can have several meanings; both negative and positive. In this case, it is a term of endearment and means a strong bond exists between to people. Age has no bearing on the dynamic. What matters is experience and a level of maturity in the area.

Anyway, here’s to our guys only growing closer as a team and a family. #Whodat

I love Hardee’s resilience and drive. I hope we keep him for years to come.

Regarding Lattimore’s response...I loved it. No, he isn’t always the most pleasant interview to watch, but the sentiments he expresses in this brief exchange speak to a deep, profound love for his teammate and his brother.

I don’t know most of your backgrounds on this board, but “son” can have several meanings; both negative and positive. In this case, it is a term of endearment and means a strong bond exists between to people. Age has no bearing on the dynamic. What matters is experience and a level of maturity in the area.

Anyway, here’s to our guys only growing closer as a team and a family. #Whodat
If Hardee doesn't have a issue with it, no one should. However, in my personal opinion, being refer to as someone's son, who happens to be younger, is a little gringy. I always thought referring a friend as a "brother", especially someone closer to age, was a better term of endearment. Calling someone "son" is usually reserve for much older people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom