Justin Hardee (1 Viewer)

This kid just keeps getting better and better. Switching him back to CB was a great move by the coaching staff.

His ability to close on a WR then he had the awareness to bat the pass away shows how much he's grown as a CB
[/QUOTE

Agreed. Behind Lattimore and Apple, he is only corner we have that I trust on the boundary.

Hardee looks good. So does Hampton.

Both better than I saw from PRob, PJ, and Crawley.

Last edited:
He had a really good showing...........was impressed with him last week too

He has the size and speed. Add that to the fact he's being mentored by Lattimore, it'll only be a matter of time before he's going to be a complete corner.

I hope they work Hardee into the CB rotation somehow. He might get beaten by making a bad choice, but at least he's not afraid to choose. the other guys are so scared of getting beaten they are afraid to commit to tight coverage & are always getting beaten. Hardee might make a mistake & get hurt, but he will also make some plays for this defense. i'd rather see a guy get impailed with a spear to the gut & die a noble death than be afraid & get cut to ribbons & die a death by a thousand cuts.

"Back to CB"? I don't remember them switching him to safety. He was at CB when he had that long INT against the Redskins last year.
I think he meant when Hardee was put in game action at CB. Not just classified as a CB, but played STs exclusively. At least, I think that’s what he meant

"Back to CB"? I don't remember them switching him to safety. He was at CB when he had that long INT against the Redskins last year.

He was a CB in high school and was moved to WR in college and when Houston signed him as an UDFA kept him at WR. When we picked him up he was moved back to CB.

His natural athleticism and length are very good for the position. The makeup speed he displayed on that batted pass was ridiculous and he didn't panic either. He gave up the deep one late in the game (situational awareness) but otherwise I'm excited about his upside in the defense and he can continue to develop while being a special teams ACE. Crawley has him in game experience making it tougher for me to just say he overtakes him but I absolutely love his development to this point.

I'm probably in the minority, but I think he's the 2nd best CB on the team right now...

Justin is a guy definitely worth developing on those boundaries. Only 25 or so.

X factor - Aaron Glenn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom