K&B Creole Cream Cheese Ice Cream (1 Viewer)

If that's what we're doing, then Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip.

Also, Chunky Monkey.

And a dead falcon to the first person that brings up Blue Bell. Gross.

baskin robbins clown cones, chocolate chip preferred. also, put a little effort into the face. some people are lazy at their job.

If that's what we're doing, then Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip.

Also, Chunky Monkey.

And a dead falcon to the first person that brings up Blue Bell. Gross.

I dislike Breyer's. Too much air.

Anyway, nothing beat Brocato's Pistachio Almond Ice Cream. I loved Schwegman's Purple Green and Gold Ice Cream as a kid, but I think the was the green pistachio that I really liked.

I dislike Breyer's. Too much air.

Anyway, nothing beat Brocato's Pistachio Almond Ice Cream. I loved Schwegman's Purple Green and Gold Ice Cream as a kid, but I think the was the green pistachio that I really liked.
Ever tried Browns Velvet Spumoni? It was pistachio, cherry, and chocolate. Don’t think it’s made anymore ... last had it maybe 2004 or so.

Brocato’s has really good spumoni too, also with pistachio.

Ever tried Browns Velvet Spumoni? It was pistachio, cherry, and chocolate. Don’t think it’s made anymore ... last had it maybe 2004 or so.

Brocato’s has really good spumoni too, also with pistachio.

Yes, I have and it was good. In fact, their pistachio may have been better and I think Schwegman's Ice Cream was Browns' Velvet. (At least according to my dad who worked at Browns Velvet in the 50s or 60s). Brocato's is kind of the best option now. But, I like the pistachio part of spumoni the best.

Yes, I have and it was good. In fact, their pistachio may have been better and I think Schwegman's Ice Cream was Browns' Velvet. (At least according to my dad who worked at Browns Velvet in the 50s or 60s). Brocato's is kind of the best option now. But, I like the pistachio part of spumoni the best.

Pistachio ice cream was always one of those things I thought was kind of gross, which is weird, because I like the nuts. And then I tried it and realized what a dumbarse I had been.

Pistachio ice cream was always one of those things I thought was kind of gross, which is weird, because I like the nuts. And then I tried it and realized what a dumbarse I had been.

Again, I blame me. If only we talked more you would have known the glory of pistachio ice cream sooner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom