K.J. hill (1 Viewer)

tim martin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
What happened to him. Why did he go in the 7th? I thought he had a great college career who cares if a little slow. I hope we didn’t drop the ball on this one. Coulda easily moved into the 7th for him. I personally woulda been excited to have him

TribuneUK

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that.

But if anyone dropped the ball, it extends to at least 30 other teams. Perhaps their scouts all picked up something significant.

Can't draft em all.

OP
OP

tim martin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that.

But if anyone dropped the ball, it extends to at least 30 other teams. Perhaps their scouts all picked up something significant.

Can't draft em all.
True just a lot of experts mentioned him as a 2-3 so the 7th is a large drop. Maybe something was found. I just really wanted a wr from this draft. Gonna be a ton of starters from it

TribuneUK

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
His draft projections seem to be all over the place actually. But it does look like he spent a lot of time at Senior Bowl arguing that he isn't too slow to play at the next level - if you have to talk about it, then it probably *is* an issue.

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
True just a lot of experts mentioned him as a 2-3 so the 7th is a large drop. Maybe something was found. I just really wanted a wr from this draft. Gonna be a ton of starters from it

He got busted for stealing a box of Girl Scout cookies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom