K.J. hill (1 Viewer)

tim martin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
What happened to him. Why did he go in the 7th? I thought he had a great college career who cares if a little slow. I hope we didn’t drop the ball on this one. Coulda easily moved into the 7th for him. I personally woulda been excited to have him

Yeah, I saw that.

But if anyone dropped the ball, it extends to at least 30 other teams. Perhaps their scouts all picked up something significant.

Can't draft em all.

Yeah, I saw that.

But if anyone dropped the ball, it extends to at least 30 other teams. Perhaps their scouts all picked up something significant.

Can't draft em all.
True just a lot of experts mentioned him as a 2-3 so the 7th is a large drop. Maybe something was found. I just really wanted a wr from this draft. Gonna be a ton of starters from it

His draft projections seem to be all over the place actually. But it does look like he spent a lot of time at Senior Bowl arguing that he isn't too slow to play at the next level - if you have to talk about it, then it probably *is* an issue.

True just a lot of experts mentioned him as a 2-3 so the 7th is a large drop. Maybe something was found. I just really wanted a wr from this draft. Gonna be a ton of starters from it

He got busted for stealing a box of Girl Scout cookies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom