K. Murray annouces he will play football. (1 Viewer)

GilFinnerty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Risky prospect im my opinion. Hes a better baseball prospect then QB prospect. Watching him play baseball he is a natural and his game is effortless. He has some diversity in football, hard to count on someone witj such a strong plan B

Bad decision IMO. Ain't much more if anything he needs to learn in baseball but playing QB in the league is way harder to learn apparently. But maybe he's got the brains for it. We'll surely see

Never really doubted that Murray was gonna play football...I just dont know how long he’ll play for. If he’s a 1st RDer, will he actually play out his entire rookie contract? Especially if he’s not as successful as he thought he was going to be.

When this kid measures at 5'8 3/4 & 175 lbs at the combine ...I wonder how many owners/GM are really going to be serious about drafting him in the 1st round.

Kyler had one good season at OU but I'd be concerned about his durability. Running isn't an option for him (see Lamar Jackson). I mean guys like Russell/Baker are taller AND heavier/thicker.

I wish him well but those D line beast will try to break him into.

The ESPN.com "Dominos" thing has a scenario where Bridgewater signs with the Giants, and we trade this year's 2nd and next year's 1st to trade up in front of Oakland, and draft him. Um.... no.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom