Kaden Elliss will start for this team. (1 Viewer)

I can see Elliss eventually taking over for Klein. D.Davis, AA47 & Elliss would be a wildly athletic & instinctive LB corps.
Ellis has flashed for sure but I really had to give this post a like because you spelled corps correctly and it's been so long since I've seen anything but LB "core" or receiving "core".

However you spell it, I liked what I saw of him today. He looked in command of the defense & they were playing a whole lot faster than last week.

LOL! Jus a fun dig at blackadder for critiquing the “core vs corps” spelling ( which I DO get, BTW).

As for Elliss, I’ve been a huge fan of his for a while now. He’s athletic, with nice size , speed n strength. He’s also smart n has an NFL pedigree. His dad, Luther, played in the NFL for about 10 years.

Here’s what I posted on him on the Gameday Thread before the game today:

“But the player to keep an eye on today is Kaden Elliss. He’s a really good player, n with AA down, he’s been running some with the 1s at LB!”

If he continues to play as well as he did today, it might behoove one to spell his name correctly!

LOL! Jus a fun dig at blackadder for critiquing the “core vs corps” spelling ( which I DO get, BTW).

As for Elliss, I’ve been a huge fan of his for a while now. He’s athletic, with nice size , speed n strength. He’s also smart n has an NFL pedigree. His dad, Luther, played in the NFL for about 10 years.

Here’s what I posted on him on the Gameday Thread before the game today:

“But the player to keep an eye on today is Kaden Elliss. He’s a really good player, n with AA down, he’s been running some with the 1s at LB!”

If he continues to play as well as he did today, it might behoove one to spell his name correctly!
Got ya Chief. At least its not Abramovits.:giggle:

Ellis has flashed for sure but I really had to give this post a like because you spelled corps correctly and it's been so long since I've seen anything but LB "core" or receiving "core".
I dunno man. We've had a few linebacking corpses here in the past.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom