Kaep!! Loomis Do It Lets Gooooo!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Sticky Post
Yall can come on here and bash me all yall want. You know damn well you gone be slick excited knowing this man can hold it down till Brees is back!! Real talk... Hes got alot to prove. Who with me? And dont come at me with all that locker room jibber cas the Dolphins dont have no divas or outspoken folk and look at them neither did the Browns when they sucked.

Dart

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I'm also a Kaep fan. He didn't get cut cos he sucked and I've got plenty of statistical data to prove that he was competitive last time he played (3 years ago). Sadly that's now the issue... with every camp that goes by that he gets snubbed by teams (for political, not football reasons) his odds of getting back in the league get longer and longer.

I will say that it's a shame though. His cause became twisted by a President that saw an opportunity to use Kaep as a call to arms for Conservatives and, in doing so, entirely distorted the protest itself.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Aside from the other problematic issues with Kaep, I would not want all the baggage that would be inevitable. And I don't mean the kneeling stuff, which doesn't bother me, but the media distractions and locker room.

I'm not interested in making this team some sort of social experiment, which I think would happen.

But seriously, it's a pointless topic as CCS so eloquently states.

GilFinnerty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Biggest reason why he dont have a job is he is veiwed as a back up caliber QB. So if you bring him in his skill set got to fit i to your current install. Hes the type of QB you have to design a offense around his skill set..most teams run a version nof a west coast scheme and he dont do that well. You sont design a offense around your back up QB. So schematic wise he makes no sense with us

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think what's get lost in the shuffle is that Kaep wasn't very good when he was still playing. I doubt he's better now with all this time off.

saintbilly25

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yall can come on here and bash me all yall want. You know damn well you gone be slick excited knowing this man can hold it down till Brees is back!! Real talk... Hes got alot to prove. Who with me? And dont come at me with all that locker room jibber cas the Dolphins dont have no divas or outspoken folk and look at them neither did the Browns when they sucked.
I, in fact, would not be slick excited. Real talk....no jibber!

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Dude, we have Taysom Hill, who is a far more athletic version of a QB with limited ability to run the full offense.

Kaepernick would be even further limited. This makes no sense at all.

st. dave

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'll start.....

1568753625868.png

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm also a Kaep fan. He didn't get cut cos he sucked and I've got plenty of statistical data to prove that he was competitive last time he played (3 years ago). Sadly that's now the issue... with every camp that goes by that he gets snubbed by teams (for political, not football reasons) his odds of getting back in the league get longer and longer.

I will say that it's a shame though. His cause became twisted by a President that saw an opportunity to use Kaep as a call to arms for Conservatives and, in doing so, entirely distorted the protest itself.
Kaep sucks and is a locker room cancer. In fact his time with the Niners was extended because of politics. You know nothing about how he was in that locker room.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom