Kaep!! Loomis Do It Lets Gooooo!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Sticky Post
Yall can come on here and bash me all yall want. You know damn well you gone be slick excited knowing this man can hold it down till Brees is back!! Real talk... Hes got alot to prove. Who with me? And dont come at me with all that locker room jibber cas the Dolphins dont have no divas or outspoken folk and look at them neither did the Browns when they sucked.

Reaction score
Obviously this won't happen, but let's go ahead and look at why

1) Just too hot to handle
2) We're already paying a bunch at the backup position
3) He wants more than we're paying Teddy
4) He was just paid off in settlement. I imagine no one would want to risk more litigation.
5) His best 2 years aren't appreciably better than Teddy's best two years, statistically.
6) He hasn't played a snap in 3 years.

MJ in Calif

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yall can come on here and bash me all yall want. You know damn well you gone be slick excited knowing this man can hold it down till Brees is back!! Real talk... Hes got alot to prove. Who with me? And dont come at me with all that locker room jibber cas the Dolphins dont have no divas or outspoken folk and look at them neither did the Browns when they sucked.
:trolls:

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score

cue180

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
1-10 in his last 11 starts

3-16 in his last 19 starts

He wasn’t able to “hold down” his own starting job and got benched for Blaine Gabbert not once, but TWICE.

Absolutely not.
This should end this thread. Nothing political. Just facts.

YATTERGIRL

Rookie
Reaction score
Just NO!!

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't care if he's kept himself in shape. He hasn't taken an NFL snap - or any other kind of snap - in three years now. He's not ready to step in and run a Sean Payton offense. No QB in his position would be.
Well, to be fair, a handful of teams signed a QB that were wearing street clothes and not throwing a pass......passing over Keap the past couple of years. And Keap was head and shoulders better than those guys were on their best days. Why does Nathan Peterman have a job still? He has been practicing on teams and still is the worst QB that I’ve seen in a very long time.
Look, I do not like the kneeling crap. However, I truly despise someone being blackballed from employment bc they exercised their right to do something that’s not illegal. Keap showed that he could play in this league, he just did something that the good ole boy owners didn’t like. I’m in the minority of signing a pissed Keap, with a massive chip on his shoulder to the NFL. It’s clear that the NFL will not let us win with a healthy Drew, so why not? What is there to lose???? We have a tremendous team, so why waste it when we should be turning over every rock imaginable.

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
You have two capable back up and you want to call someone else? What is up with people here not giving Bridgewater a fair shake? Let that man have a full week practice as a "STARTER" and a game before you judge.
I LIKE this approach and wrote it Sunday Night or yesterday morning. If you THINK for one second that Coach doesn’t have the capability to handle HIS TEAM after Drew Brees? YOU”RE NOT THINKING CLEARLY Those guys don’t just hang around the facility or go over various scenarios on the practice field for endless drills within the last two minutes, from a variety of distances and scores up or down and how we approach it and Coach Payton has done this WITH Drew for the last 13 years with a bit of a gap due to the League’s commissioner and his fun and games with our TEAM! in anywise, those coaches and players go over and over this scenario , that scenario ad infinitum....... I’m fairly certain the REASON Coach and the players and Bridgewater himself have been together long enough to where they ARE prepared for this scenario also. Life , an entire season, a couple of or one game / play without Drew and NOW? It’s clearly up to Teddy Bridgewater who has the legs and the speed ( at least prior to his badly injured leg) and what Coach has told us and the press and the TEAM what TB has and is capable of. I happen to BELIEVE him. Whether I believe in Teddy Bridgewater? I’ll give The Zen Master answer of “WE’LL SEE!” . That’s the part which is up to Teddy Bridgewater, his $7Mil per year as the highest paid Back Up QB in The League and him alone under center and under pressure of the real game pressure. We’re going to have a game plan prepared for whomever TB will have as his WRs ( that was a missing KEY element Sunday, IMHO. in L.A. we were down Kirkwood with a pulled Hammy, Ted Ginn Jr. went out, Smith got his ankle rolled up on so we had Harris in there and Hill had to be used as a WR since we just didn’t have enough bodies to fill the positions to make it all work, Teddy had to gain timing with Murray and Alvin on screens and slant outs , the lambs were injected with confidence in their Defense as their #99 went wild but all in all? I’m NOT that disappointed since THAT was a very tough blow. I had some hope we could recover some of our swag during halftime but our hands were strapped and now? Seattle doesn’t KNOW just what TB brings to The SAINTS and neither do WE! We haven’t seen what Coach Payton and the Staff knows about OUR TEAM in this configuration since they’ve practiced it and even though it hasn’t been to the depth ANY team would like to have the luxury of that kind of time? I know we’ve ALL seen B’ups come in and just grab control and Rock and Roll into a huge WIN but without the WRs and then the way it all went down? I’m certainly NOT going to judge anyone under those circumstances and it just wouldn’t be fair or even a healthy way to consider how OUR TEAM will look or who will shine or who will fold up. I’m hoping The Refs give us , at the very least, a CHANCE to perform at tip top levels without being jacked again as they did against Cam Jordan’s most heads up play we’ve seen thus far from our Defense by giving him no credit for his scoop and score play! Those will kill us and they must NOT have a role in this game as I don’t think our TEAM, under the conditions we’ll be playing, will be able to handle more Official adverse actions. We NEED even a couple of “Breaks” to go our way for a nice change of pace and see how we react to those conditions........I realize it’s far too long but let’s face our future now and just the shock of it is far too tough to think about too much, it’s TIME to bust out of the “funk” and continue to kick this League’s behind! Teddy can do it and he’s being paid a King’s ransom to back up afuture Hall of Famer! Time for him to step it up and make this team his with pinpoint passes and crisp plays. Use Taysom with surgical awareness, Have Murray realize he MUST be that guy who blows up on every run he makes and Alvin already know he’s going to be getting the touches he needs and maybe he will go off and run wild. This sea-chicken defense can’t battle the Offense we have assembled with or without Drew and it’s time to unleash whatever we have and do it to the max. I believe and my comments should prove it out, OUR TEAM if everyone except Drew and now Anzalone are on IR! Here’s to our TEAM coming together to prove it’s depth and it starts from the top so Coach MUST come up with a gameplan which uses the best of our best players ! I’m excited and I wish Drew all of the BEST as we pull for OUR TEAM to find it’s best values and give it their ALL for one another and for to good of The New Orleans SAINTS! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!

cue180

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Well, to be fair, a handful of teams signed a QB that were wearing street clothes and not throwing a pass......passing over Keap the past couple of years. And Keap was head and shoulders better than those guys were on their best days. Why does Nathan Peterman have a job still? He has been practicing on teams and still is the worst QB that I’ve seen in a very long time.
Look, I do not like the kneeling crap. However, I truly despise someone being blackballed from employment bc they exercised their right to do something that’s not illegal. Keap showed that he could play in this league, he just did something that the good ole boy owners didn’t like. I’m in the minority of signing a pissed Keap, with a massive chip on his shoulder to the NFL. It’s clear that the NFL will not let us win with a healthy Drew, so why not? What is there to lose???? We have a tremendous team, so why waste it when we should be turning over every rock imaginable.
Because of this....

Alan12
Alan12
Captain Cameron Jordan, THE Tortuga University
1-10 in his last 11 starts

3-16 in his last 19 starts

He wasn’t able to “hold down” his own starting job and got benched for Blaine Gabbert not once, but TWICE.

Absolutely not.

CentMSSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
He got cut because he sucked. Chances are if he sucked then he’s going to suck even more now. But I get it, there will be people 20 years from now saying he should be signed.
Why do people continue to avoid the fact that Kaep got cut because he spoke up for injustice, mainly to people of color...period. Anybody who says otherwise is complicit to actions that are still going on to brown people. Now go ahead and ban me from SR. I'm tired of what I read on the issue and the crap that is spewed by the White House. Now, back to football and our Saints. Let's support our team through this time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom