Kai Forbath has made the 53 (1 Viewer)

Anybody have a picture from last year of Forbath's faces he would make when he had to kick in the clutch? He had a look like he had a stomach ache and he pooped his pants.

I wanted to see a different direction at the position. He's had some solid seasons in the past been a bit hit and miss lately though we Will see and hope for best

As long as we don't consistently ask him to kick 50+ yarders then I'm fine with this. I like Kai from 45 or less.

It's really hard to get excited about who the Saints keep at kicker. It seems like whoever it is, they will be in the doghouse before the season's over. It's just a curse.

Last year I was really excited about Dustin Hopkins only to see him get cut for Hocker. I'm not going to make that mistake again unless I become a Redskins fan. Kai Forbath was cut by the Redskins last year. They like Hopkins better. Grrr.

Groooooooooan.

It's like. I want to trust CSP. But this is one area I just don't. And they were neck and neck and all.....but......
0a4df57e57c0a17a466898993a99f100.jpg

Ugh... I really thought we should've kept Barth. Once again, I think we made the wrong choice. We kept the guy who was cut for the guy we cut.

Cut Hopkins, Washington signs him and cuts Forbath. We sign Forbath because Hocker couldn't cut it.

If we were worried about kickoffs, then why not just let Legatron handle those duties?

Dammit, we're still on the kicker carousel....

He won the kicking competition straight up. Everyone groans for Forbath but completely ignores that Barth was consistently missing more kicks. Forbath made more this offseason and from farther out.

Look I dont like Forbath either, but I think he won the job.

As I said, now that McCown no longer holds for kicks we will see a HUGE improvement. McCown was single handedly at fault for the majority of our missed kicks.

People live off Barth through his name of a long FG years ago. He hasn't been very good aside from a couple early seasons in his career. Tampa Bay was so fed up with him, they traded up in the 2nd round to draft a kicker.

He won the kicking competition straight up. Everyone groans for Forbath but completely ignores that Barth was consistently missing more kicks. Forbath made more this offseason and from farther out.

How so? With the 50 yard shank that barely got off the ground? How many FGs did Barth miss again?

Look I dont like Forbath either, but I think he won the job.

As I said, now that McCown no longer holds for kicks we will see a HUGE improvement. McCown was single handedly at fault for the majority of our missed kicks.

People live off Barth through his name of a long FG years ago. He hasn't been very good aside from a couple early seasons in his career. Tampa Bay was so fed up with him, they traded up in the 2nd round to draft a kicker.

What? In 2014, he hit 94% of his FGs and hit over 82% last season including 3 50+ FGs. Forbath hit 69% of his FGs last year

I'm still mad we didn't go hard after Succup when KC cut him for cap reasons. Kicking position woulda been solid for the next 8 years ��

Mistake IMO Barth is money. Oh well, we will be looking for a kicker next year. I predict the first kick he misses there will be a massive meltdown on this forum.

Yeah oddly this was the one cut I didn't agree with. I thought for sure Payton would've gone with Barth. He will land somewhere and probably be 100% this year...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom