kalimba Edwards cut (1 Viewer)

Naw....he washed out in Detroit, got plenty of chances, he isnt consistent enough as a player and all he was asked to do was pass rush....somebody will though....so who knows we might take a look at him...but he wasnt even good as a situational player.

I think a better question would be is he better than Josh Cooper??... because thats who he'd compete with... can never have enough good pash rushers. All he'd be is "situational" anyway, which is all he's good for.

Wow, 1st round pick which never panned. Makes me feel slightly better about the J. Sullivan fiasco and the trickey nature of the draft.

Wow, 1st round pick which never panned. Makes me feel slightly better about the J. Sullivan fiasco and the trickey nature of the draft.

Detriot seems to have that effect on 1st rounders. :hihi:

How does a franchise continue to suffer and destroy talent like that? NO was that team before but even in our worst years we had talent which would often leave NO and make the probowl. Detroit is like a black hole. Why do they still have a franchise?

How does a franchise continue to suffer and destroy talent like that? NO was that team before but even in our worst years we had talent which would often leave NO and make the probowl. Detroit is like a black hole. Why do they still have a franchise?

Easy.....3 Coaches in 6 years...3 philosophys.....I dont think you can argue with Det drafts (except when they kept taking recievers) Millen put together some good drafts (on paper)

That's what is maddening, on paper they've drafted some skilled players. That skill seems to just turn into pooh. I think they could ruin Drew Brees and can you imagine how they could destroy someone like Bush?

My thoughts are we're cut 27 players in Aug. I see nothing wrong with McCray and Edwards battling for a spot. I would hope competition would raise the level of defense being played.

That's what is maddening, on paper they've drafted some skilled players. That skill seems to just turn into pooh. I think they could ruin Drew Brees and can you imagine how they could destroy someone like Bush?

I imagine the lone exception would be Barry.. he coulda looked good on ANY team!.. Still amazed from what he did in Detroit.. talk about a one man show..

And while I was checkin' out the Lions hack job on Edwards I couldn't believe when I read that they let Kevin Jones go as well.. sheeeeesh.. another 1st rounder.. ohhhhhhhh those tricky Lions.. LoL!

NWSaint.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom