Kamara’s new agency (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) Tweeted:
Rich Paul’s Klutch Sports has acquired Demarius Bilbo’s Revolution, with clients such as Alvin Kamara and Jarvis Landry. Bilbo will lead football for Klutch. In recent days, Klutch signed Jeff Okudah and Chase Young. This is first deal Klutch has done since partnering with UTA.

If anyone remembers Klutch is behind the AD saga.

Rich Paul’s Klutch Sports has acquired Demarius Bilbo’s Revolution, with clients such as Alvin Kamara and Jarvis Landry. Bilbo will lead football for Klutch. In recent days, Klutch signed Jeff Okudah and Chase Young. This is first deal Klutch has done since partnering with UTA.

ugh, I really dislike Rich Paul

So I guess AK will demand a trade like AD did lol. Who's the sucker that will give us some draft capital in return.

So I guess AK will demand a trade like AD did lol. Who's the sucker that will give us some draft capital in return.
A lot of teams. Alvin Kamaras do not grow on trees.

So that's the whole deal with kamara then. He wants to get paid, so he played poorly all year. Good luck A.K.

I will say this though I have been defending AK all along saying he was injured and that was the reason for the decline and lack of cuts etc. I will come back and eat crow if we find out it was for reasons for a new contract or personal demands or anything like that. How he tweeted he loved this team I would like to believe New Orleans is where his heart is. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, if trade demands or hold out do surface though, that I will be sorely disappointed in him will be an understatement

It's rich paul. We Pelicans fans are very familiar with the dude. Even if it's just his agency, we can smell the stink a mile away with this one.
Are you mad at the player or agent because Rich did exactly what AD wanted him to do: get him to the lakers. That was business.

We don't know what will happen obviously. But just to be clear, Kamara didn't switch agents. His agent's firm was purchased by a larger firm. We will see how it plays out obviously, but Kamara himself had no say in the matter (to date).

Are you mad at the player or agent because Rich did exactly what AD wanted him to do: get him to the lakers. That was business.

Business? He destroyed the market for a.d. When the celtics were in the mix for a.d there was immediately a leak that a.d wouldn't resign there. I'm not going to get into the whole thing because this is a saints forum though. Rich Paul is a piece of work.

Business? He destroyed the market for a.d. When the celtics were in the mix for a.d there was immediately a leak that a.d wouldn't resign there. I'm not going to get into the whole thing because this is a saints forum though. Rich Paul is a piece of work.
But that's what AD wanted, that's my point. Everyone knoew he wanted to go there. Blame AD not the agent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom