Kamara and Cook officially OUT Sunday. (1 Viewer)

Starting skill positions: Bridgewater at QB, Murray at RB, Thomas and Ginn at WR, Josh Hill at TE. Tre'Quan Smith out. It's very difficult to feel optimistic about this game. It's on the road against an upper echelon defense. Let's see what the mad scientist can dream up. :eek3:

I wonder how much Mahomes injury last night made them rethink playing Kamara.

If you'd told me at the start of the season we'd be 5-2 after the ridiculous 1st 7 weeks of our schedule, I'd have been pretty happy with that. If you'd told me we'd be 5-2 despite an early injury to Drew Brees vs. the Rams that would sit him out for 6 weeks, I would've thought you were a bit loony. Barring any other serious injuries this week, it's fine win or lose.

That said, I'm ready to win a game on a 1 yard tackle eligible TD pass to Will Clapp. :)

The Bears don’t Scare me Much. Their offence is trash and we have a lot of playmakers still. Murray can Ball, MT can Ball, Ginn can Ball, we have Taysom and Harris flying around tons. And J Hill at TE can make some. Plays.

This is also a challenge for our defence. A Statement game, because everyone hypes Chicago’s defence but not ours when we could be playing the best D in the league right now. This is where Defence makes a statement that we are the best.

We have a better O Line and Special Teams as well.

So ultimately if we execute and play as a team I think we pull this one out nicely. Murray can scorch these guys and I have a feeling he will!

WHEN we win this game against the Bears (a playoff contender) on the road in Chicago without Brees, Kamara, and Cook, the support for us as Super Bowl favorites will grow to even greater heights.
To quote Julian Edelman before second half kickoff of Super Bowl LI (eventually down 28-3 late in the third quarter) - "Let's go baby. Going to be a hell of a story."

Is Dan Arnold still on the practice squad? If he is then we might as well kick him off. If we had to sign some dude off the street and didn't pull him up then what's the point of having him?

A friend who's a diehard Bears fan told me he fears the Bears will lose after turning it over like 3 times, if that's any consolation.

Kamara won't be back until after the bye most likely. We don't need him to beat Arizona at home.

This weekend is what it is. We are 5-1 when we most thought we had no business being. Eventually we are going to lose another game. If it's this Sunday, whatever. Not sweating it.
I'm now thinking this will probably be too much to overcome. I think AK, Cook and Brees will be out for AZ.. That will now be a dog fight. A win on Sunday would totally blow my mind.. WhoDat!

I'm now thinking this will probably be too much to overcome. I think AK, Cook and Brees will be out for AZ.. That will now be a dog fight. A win on Sunday would totally blow my mind.. WhoDat!

In the case of Arizona, what you have to remember is that none of those guys play defense. There's no reason we can't just absolutely dominate Murray, who has looked good against terrible defenses but looked like a rookie against good ones.

Even this weekend, who's to say we can't win a 13-10 game? It's not like the Bears aren't dealing with injuries as well. They shouldn't be able to move the ball very well.

The running will be a key to winning. If the Bears Defense has a weakness its against the running. I expect Murray and Washington to have a big game running. Neither of them is Kamara but both or suited for pounding the ball and have above average hands for RBs.

As is the key to most games. The turnover battle is very important here. We need to capitalize on getting turnovers. We missed several turnovers we should of had the past few games.

Saints should win this games in a fairly low scoring game.

The 30th ranked Bears offense is averaging 13 points a game so if the Saints defense even makes the trip I'm not afraid of the Bears at all.

I know that anything can happen in the NFL but just like the Bears defense...……….the Saints defense is no joke!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom