Kamara chain ripped off (1 Viewer)

I don't feel sorry about it. If you wear any jewelry you run the risk of it being damaged or lost. Couldn't have been to concerned about it if he wore it during the game. Hopefully the clean up crew finds it if a player loses stuff like that 😆 🤣 😂

My youngest son’s Sr year was playing against Forrest county. Their top player played both ways as a RB and LB. He was running the ball on one play and went down hard and was in a lot of pain. Turned out one of our guys got his hand up under the side of his helmet and his glove got caught on the backside the earring the kid was wearing and it ripped out. I have never seen someone bleed so much as that kid did. Even though I wanted my sons team to get the W I would’ve never wished that on a kid.

My youngest son’s Sr year was playing against Forrest county. Their top player played both ways as a RB and LB. He was running the ball on one play and went down hard and was in a lot of pain. Turned out one of our guys got his hand up under the side of his helmet and his glove got caught on the backside the earring the kid was wearing and it ripped out. I have never seen someone bleed so much as that kid did. Even though I wanted my sons team to get the W I would’ve never wished that on a kid.
OW! That's pretty flukey, the way you described it.

But helmets do come off now and then ... and I could see that causing an earring to come out, too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom