Kamara didn’t talk to media because his attorney advised him not to (2 Viewers)

I just say let the big team leader speak on his dropping the ball literally when he was trying to call out other 4 games ago.

Guys who never spoke 2 years ago are all of a sudden team leaders. Don't turn on him now, LOL. It's all DA
DA has lost the room. AK probably didn’t want to be asked about the mood of the team or what he talked about with coaches. I don’t believe he’s “afraid “ to discuss fumbles, I mean we all saw them. What we have not seen is how the team is responding to DA leadership behind closed doors after the game.

Guys who never spoke 2 years ago are all of a sudden team leaders. Don't turn on him now, LOL. It's all DA
I couldn’t agree more he has been kind of thrust into that role and that’s because we have a coordinator for a head coach. Allen is not a head coach. Not on this level or really any level.

He is a good if not great coordinator. I hope this year has taught him that lesson.

So really when you think about it Dennis Allen is much like Kamara. He has been forced into a role that is not really one suited for him.

I couldn’t agree more he has been kind of thrust into that role and that’s because we have a coordinator for a head coach. Allen is not a head coach. Not on this level or really any level.

He is a good if not great coordinator. I hope this year has taught him that lesson.

So really when you think about it Dennis Allen is much like Kamara. He has been forced into a role that is not really one suited for him.

No one forced Allen to be a head coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom