Kamara didn’t talk to media because his attorney advised him not to (1 Viewer)

Maybe our HC wouldn’t be looking so bad if our players did their jobs. Kamara has been a shell of himself the past two seasons. He’s averaging about 3.8 YPC the past two years. That’s replacement level right there. Keep him as a 3rd down back but he’s been pretty useless as a runner. He’s also only scored 5 rushing TDs the past two years. That’s a joke for a big play RB. Im
All about bringing in another RB next year…we need someone who can do better than 3.8…no offense will be successful when THAT is your best offensive weapons production.

It seems like many of our players are not living up to their contracts…not just this year but a few years running.

Maybe our players wouldn't be looking so bad if the HC did his job instead of living in la-la land.

Maybe our players wouldn't be looking so bad if the HC did his job instead of living in la-la land.
I think it’s a little bit of both. But the point remains that Kamara was a mediocre rusher in Payton’s last year. We need another RB. I doubt Kamara’s contract is movable, like all the others…so we should just go back to having him as a 3rd down back

Did something change with his case recently? Otherwise it seems like an excuse not to talk about fumbling away the game

Well, if someone put a gun to your head, can recall what he said to reporters two games ago?. The three ago? Etc.

So honestly, does it really even matter he talk to reporters or not? Is this of true value to anyone here?

Not trying to be a jerk, just genuinely curious if it all really matters, especially given that this team is going nowhere this year

I think it’s a little bit of both. But the point remains that Kamara was a mediocre rusher in Payton’s last year. We need another RB. I doubt Kamara’s contract is movable, like all the others…so we should just go back to having him as a 3rd down back
He never was built to be the main RB. He was forced into it due to all the injuries and it's taken a hard toll on him over the past couple of seasons. In spite of everything he has given his best. I don't fault him. Yes, he fumbled but there's a whole lot more that's so wrong with the team that I don't blame him for not wanting to do a post game presser. He wasn't the only one. The team captains didn't either. That is a very telling thing if we are being honest about what's really going on behind the scenes. That speaks volumes IMHO.

He never was built to be the main RB. He was forced into it due to all the injuries and it's taken a hard toll on him over the past couple of seasons. In spite of everything he has given his best. I don't fault him. Yes, he fumbled but there's a whole lot more that's so wrong with the team that I don't blame him for not wanting to do a post game presser. He wasn't the only one. The team captains didn't either. That is a very telling thing if we are being honest about what's really going on behind the scenes. That speaks volumes IMHO.
I have been critical of him but you are absolutely correct.

Allen might be a terrible coach but the players have to be held accountable too.
  1. Chris Harris dumb unnecessary roughness penalty
  2. 2 Kamara Fumbles
  3. Missed FG
  4. Olave overturned catch - he made it more difficult than it had to be
  5. Taysom end zone drop
  6. Juwan Johnson end zone drop

Kamara is still a very good player. Would be funny if we trade him and he goes to a good team and shines. Then same ones saying trade him would be the ones complaining.

Fans are just very emotional right now and per usual, when things get bad everyone wants to trade every player.

AK does deserve criticism for avoiding the media though. The funny thing is our media is creampuffs compared to big market media like NY or Philly. Players don't know how good they have it sometimes with our relaxed media.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom